indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > See my website ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

One of newer Accomodation guesthouses in Bukit Lawang is GreenHill owned by British Govt scientist Andrea Molyneaux and her Indonesian husband Mbra.
These two very enterprising young people bought the old Queen's building that had been virtually destroyed by the flash flood of Nov 3rd 2003 and completely transformed the building.
After the initial transformation they both decided to provide some unique accomodation high up amongst the trees for their guests.
In the meantime Andrea had a website created and you can see it here at www.greenhill-bukitlawang.com/

Recently whilst checking the internet I came across some very positive experiences from travellers who have spent time at GreenHill with Andrea and Mbra.
You can read these reviews here at www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Revi(...)_Lawang_Sumatra.html
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,
As I was checking out Google today I found a blog featuring a stay at GreenHill.
Thought some of you might like to read it.
http://chilliams.wordpress.com/2009/11/
Happy Reading.
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

A traveller has just emailed me to say the website for GreenHill is down and he was wanting to book rooms for this month.
I have been in contact with Andrea and Mbra via sms and their email address to book transport from airport to Bukit Lawang and to books their rooms is

greenhillsumatraRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.googlemail.com

Andrea is unsure what is happening with the website as she is unable to contact her web designer.
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,
GreenHill's website is back online again.
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,

Latest photos of GreenHill Guesthouse in Bukit Lawang.
www.facebook.com/media/set/?se(...)1283725628785&type=1
and now there are 33 reviews of stays at GreenHill on Trip Advisor now.
www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Revi(...)Sumatra_Sumatra.html
and trekking photos
and some amazing insects.
and orangutans
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Again,

Latest news on GreenHill Guesthouse in Bukit Lawang

FaceBook Page now. Hit LIKE and you will get all the updates.

www.facebook.com/pages/Green-H(...)atra/111283725628785
Scroll down and you will find a photograph taken by a traveller of what could be a new species of lantern bug.
Owner of Green Hill has sent photo to top scientist in UK and he believes it may be an unknown member of the lantern bug species.
How exciting is that !!
Pamela Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,842,965 topic views - 236,145 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,450 members - last post @ 23-01-2020 06:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,599,283 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com