indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Irdxb
User
spacer line

Hi members, & Rob...it's nice to know each other here... I'm MEP Engineer ( Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing ) working in a construction industry in middle east...I'm a Singapore born with Indonesian wife...

marwinc
User
User icon of marwinc
spacer line

On 24-11-2004 05:33 kinanti pinta wrote:
Hi,
I'm a TV jornalist and an EFL/ ESL teacher in Jakarta. Emoticon: Bye bye

I am looking for a Indonesian writer our journalist.
Can you help me out?

Thanks,

Marwin

marwinc
User
User icon of marwinc
spacer line

I am enjoying live and my profession is self employed insurance broker in the north of Holland.

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Holland or Friesland?

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Marwin, send you an email a few days ago.

Begin de details te vergeten

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hmmm, just checked my job description in this topic from 4 years ago and it is still appicable for me. nice though!

Begin de details te vergeten

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

just checked also this topic.
very interesting !!, various job description and some changing also. although i almost marked as SPAM for a while in this topic few page before, but its fine.

it might next better how if describes not only what is your job, but complete describes of yours life, each others in this forum can see how life is going, like your life story.

my job " membuat beatiful mebel adalah pekerjaan yang menyenangkan bagiku "
working all the day time in the warehouse, making furnitures, a half night meet my customers in internet. cause this recession, hold the production in few moments.

Rupiah.... when will you taking up raise..?? argghhh Emoticon: Frustrated

life in fresh small village, nice!

lupuss
User
spacer line

I work for a big Belgian bank and I'm responsible for the costs involving crossborder payments. Not the most spectacular and stable job at the moment but at least I can spend my vacations trekking and diving in Indonesia...

burung
User
User icon of burung
spacer line

I am HR (products) consultant, means I advise organisations in the use of psychological tests for selection, development and performance management of their employees. Also responsible for monitoring the quality of these instruments and documentation.

Dutch company but with more and more international clients. And very likely to enter the chinese market (in the last stages of signing a very big contract) .... so who knows later Indonesia... Emoticon: Very funny

fdwsayang
User
spacer line

Hello,
I am an assistant controller for an Travel Agency in Amsterdam.

Greetings,
Frans

Hello mister

monyet
User
User icon of monyet
spacer line

I am Account Manager for a marine paints producer, though I still have the dream to move to Indonesia one day and start a business there with my wife...

From Dayeuhkolot with love

dutchbird
User
spacer line

fotojournalist, werkgebied Zuidoost-AziŽ, woonachtig in de RI Emoticon: Smile

NGS stock photos

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

So that's a long time that i've read this post ,at the moment i've been grown as a
contractor with the intensions to go to indonesia.
But at the moment with the financial crisis i had to expand to another business.
right now we do work also as a french carparts company with service all in.

Greeting Robert

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

marwinc
User
User icon of marwinc
spacer line

How are you doing? I didnt see many people here for a long time.

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

Hello , just checked my profile , again it's a long time no seen here on Indahnesia...

At the moment i'm HSE-Advisor / Supervisor and i'm looking for a job in RI....

Nice to be here again...

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

I'm still in Indonesia, but changed jobs druing all these years. Emoticon: Puh!

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Same did I.

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

I just quit my job in Ireland and looking for a role as a manager in a small hotel in Indonesia. If you know anything please post! Thanks!

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

nsenada
User
User icon of nsenada
spacer line

Wij zijn eind 2012 gestart met het verkopen van 'water-galon', yup zoals er in Batam alleen al 100.000en zijn. Maar, we kunnen er goed van leven en ik moet mijn flesje wijn niet laten als we gaan uit eten.
En enkele maanden geleden zijn we gestart met 'scaffolding' en constant uitverkocht :-)

There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over!

Lieve
User
User icon of Lieve
spacer line

Wablief? Verkoop of verhuur van bamboe?

Mulutmu harimaumu - A man is good for nothing until he is educated

Lieve
User
User icon of Lieve
spacer line

On 08-08-2014 16:34 papaya wrote:
I just quit my job in Ireland and looking for a role as a manager in a small hotel in Indonesia. If you know anything please post! Thanks!

Ik heb mijn post weggehaald uit uw vacature topic, vnl. omdat het geen antwoord was op uw vraag. Dit had ik geschreven:

Forgive me for asking, but are you an Indonesian citizen (WNI)?

If you're not, as foreigner (WNA), you should consider the following:

A company in Indonesia can only hire foreigners if there are no Indonesian candidates available to fill the position. This rules out many opportunities. Also, the expected education level is a bachelor's degree so a candidate can not be hired in any function. Obviously salaries in Indonesia are much lower than in the west and I would be surprised if someone in this particular function would earn more than 10 million per month. Lastly, there are certain functions which are not available to foreigners: e.g. General Manager (CEO), Personnel Manager (HR).

For a local company there is also a lot of work and quite some costs involved in hiring a WNA. Not only the yearly $1.200 for the IMTA (work permit - Izin Memperkerjakan Tenaga Kerja Asing) but also to prepare a foreign recruitment plan (RPTKA - Rencana Penggunaan Tenaga Kerja Asing) and get it approved.

And then we don't even talk about getting a VITAS and KITAS (residence permit), often via an agent. Also, a company is legally obliged to compensate the complete trip home for the employee in case of termination of the contract.

Therefore small companies (and thus small hotels) might not be very eager to hire foreign staff. Of course one can always get lucky.

I wish you the best of luck anyway.

nsenada
User
User icon of nsenada
spacer line

On 09-08-2014 04:30 Lieve wrote:
Wablief? Verkoop of verhuur van bamboe?

Neeje, die gegalvaniseerde ijzeren stellingen, geen bamboe :-) Hier in Batam zijn er 3 grote verhuurders/verkopers van die dingen en er wordt hier aardig wat gebouwd, het is iets met vooruitzicht. De grote verkopers hebben zo rond de 4.000 sets. Wij zijn gestart met 100 sets en nu hebben we ongeveer 400 sets(grote) en een 100-tal kleine sets. Ni slecht als begin. Rijk worden we er nu nog niet van, want alles wat we verdienen wordt direct weer geinvesteerd.

Lieve
User
User icon of Lieve
spacer line

Ahhhh, ik versta het. De bamboe wordt hier in Jakarta nog veel gebruikt. De metalen stellingen zijn zeer duur om te huren; ik schrok van de prijzen toen we een stellage nodig hadden om de mannen plafondventilatoren in de living te laten installeren (9 meter hoog).

In Hong Kong gebruiken ze de bamboe zelfs nog voor de wolkenkrabbers. Wel verschietachtig als je ze ziet omhoog klauteren bij het installeren.

En daarna plaatsen ze van die groene doeken ertussen. Impressionant hoor.

Maar toch heel tof dat jullie iets gevonden hebben om van te leven. En zelfs meer; als ik het zo hoor zit er wel toekomst in.

nsenada
User
User icon of nsenada
spacer line

:-) Ik heb hier wel eens bamboe gekocht om mijn terras te overdekken en ik schrok van de prijs van bamboe. Misschien verschillen de prijzen daarvoor in Jakarta en Batam. Hier, in mijn dorpke, beginnen de mensen te snappen dat 'stellingen' vele sneller opgezet zijn en dat er minder volk nodig is om het op te bouwen(scheelt ook weer geld en tijd).

Ik weet wel zeker dat er toekomst in zit. Ik dank mijn schoonvader op mijn blote knieen(want een lange broek is hier ni nodig) dat hij met dit idee afkwam. Het is een flinke investering, maar als alles loopt zoals nu, dan is op anderhalf jaar(maximum) de hele investering terugbetaald.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,247,769 topic views - 221,711 posts - 13,475 topics - 15,939 members - last post @ 19-08-2017 20:21 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

88,859,014 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com