indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

On 29-05-2006 12:13 pretbek wrote:
Im busy with my thesis for finishing a study in psychopathology, I work some hours a week at an institution for mentally handicapped people. When finished studying Id like to work outside europe (Indonesia?) for a while..

Pretbek.. have u been to RSJ Bogor? u'll shock with the view.. I visited RSJ Bogor in 96. I work with a provider agency (mentally challenge people) as a Program Manager. I don't know about what they do in Holland but here in USA the goverment is taking care of them very good. Not only meds but also another chance for this people to live normal (housing, some job). I was upset when I worked here for the first time.. I was thinking about those unfortunate mentally ill people in Indonesia.

pretbek
User
spacer line

Hi Cindy,
Sorry for this late reply... I have not been in RSJ Bogor. Though I haven't seen any, I think the care for cliŽnts will be worse in Indonesia. A good thing is that in Indonesia there are more families who take care of their handicapped children (even though this is perhaps caused bij a lack of social welfare).
I think in Holland the care for the mentally challenged is good, though it is getting worse and worse at the moment (less people on more cliŽnts).
I will try to get some information on RSJ Bogor on the internet, thanx for the reply.

wowieeee
User
spacer line

On 17-11-2004 17:50 diederick wrote:
I am a archivist (the kind of people who always say " i know so much but nobody asks me any question" Emoticon: Wink

Ik heb wel een vraagje voor je...... weet jij maybe hoe ik achter de geschiedenis van de familie mesman kan komen ?

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Wowie, Diederick is al een tijdje niet meer gesignaleerd op het forum hier. Maar je kunt er ook een apart topic van maken. Misschien kunnen anderen behulpzaam zijn.
Groet

Begin de details te vergeten

wowieeee
User
spacer line

das aardig van je en idd een goed idee! thnx !!!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Okay, and back to English here again, thanks Emoticon: Smile

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

career news;

changing lanes ----> moving from the Netherlands to London, to work in a five star property in the city of London...

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Maurits, geen systeempje nodig? Emoticon: Wink

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

(Just to keep it in English, trying to avoid complaints Emoticon: Wink )

Recently, we changed our system from Fidelio to Opera, so I guess we do not have tthe urge to change again. However, I can ask around, no problem...

Anyway, if you need some contacts in Asia or more specific Bali, I can give you some leads...

So how is JKT doing at the moment?

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Maurits, Jakarta is doing very well. Fot the hotel system: we are implementing it at Tropik Apartment (Jakarta) at the moment. This is not a hotel, but we modify the application so they can use it als for theire owner management etc.
We always need more contacts, pls supply. I can come over to London for receiving them. Lunch? Emoticon: Wink

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

The UK must be a popular destination to work, as I also have changed my carreer and work now as an Aircraft Structures Engineer within the UK Aerospace Industry.

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

Raket
User
User icon of Raket
spacer line

manager national accounts at a catering company, currently redesigning and running a bank restaurant.

and full time brother of the guy that still didn't finish his thesis Emoticon: Stupid

gpp

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

finishing a thesis is always a tedious issue....

joost
User
spacer line

I am a retired Navy man. Now I am ,sometimes, a non profit tourleader for blind people. Been this year with a group of 16 people to Java and Bali.
Try to help for an Indonesian friend guests who are looking for a driver.

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

owh and Johan, just send me an e-mail, I can supply you with some contacts in Indonesia

gitu loe
User
User icon of gitu loe
spacer line

Sepp, werk je nog steeds voor 2morrowland ?
Ik zit in Jakarta en ben in Jkt/bali op zoek naar een real estate job... heb 6 jaar ervaring als property manager in nederland. Wellicht heb jij nog wat adviezen.

dank je.

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

Hoi Jeroen,
I work as a secretary in finance company in Jakarta (korean company). And I am new member over here. Emoticon: Yummie!

~wayfarer~

rolandd
User
spacer line

Bumping this a little. Currently I am in Yogya studying Indonesian at Wisma Bahasa Emoticon: Smile Have my own company in computer programming mainly for webshops Emoticon: Smile

Napsju
User
User icon of Napsju
spacer line

I'm a networkmanager in Utrecht, NL.

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

hello...,

i make and sell wooden furniture, mostly mahogany and teak. antique and reproduction, french, american and colonial furniture style mostly our customer like in various finishing color.

seko jeporo gitju loch.. Emoticon: Yes!

http://meuble-online.co.cc
http://javameuble.page.tl

life in fresh small village, nice!

spacer line  

On 14-08-2008 21:32 ghozali wrote:
hello...,

i make and sell wooden furniture, mostly mahogany and teak. antique and reproduction, french, american and colonial furniture style mostly our customer like in various finishing color.

seko jeporo gitju loch.. Emoticon: Yes!

http://meuble-online.co.cc
http://javameuble.page.tl

Spam?

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Nope,

He participates in a discussion, and decribes his job.
If it's only the links he is posting then it would be considered spam.
But so far I've not seen spam from this user. Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

On 15-08-2008 09:05 ouwe bekende wrote:

Spam?

i am not spam anyway. real people and real do own business

life in fresh small village, nice!

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 19-08-2008 01:31 ghozali wrote:

i am not spam anyway. real people and real do own business

No correct you are a human being. Spam itself cannot write it is written Emoticon: Party! .

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

Hello people, after opening this topic lots of perfections have passed.
Now three years futher my company is in good running conditions.
But i still have the intensions to make my way in jakarta /tangerang.
And i,m about to start a plan to make 11 homes with a playground for children
made by students who i,m gonna teach the skills of building in europe style.

Any forum members with the same intensions to go to indonesia to
stat there own bussiness?

Greets to all the forummembers ,

Rob

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

50,577,763 topic views - 222,952 posts - 13,504 topics - 16,531 members - last post @ 19-10-2017 20:07 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

91,049,554 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com