indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

hello, i'm rob and i'm curious what jobs our members have..

i'm a building construtor/supervisor,from the beginning
to the end.

i'm working with stone ,steel,wood.

greetings rob

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I am a archivist (the kind of people who always say " i know so much but nobody asks me any question" Emoticon: Wink

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I'm a web developer in ASP/MSSQL as a full-time job, in my spare time I make some small websites in PHP/MySQL

Emoticon: Bye bye

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

do you live in ID diederick?

vr gr rob

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Yes Rob I do (see my profile)

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

I am a market analyst... mostly for large hotels chains and mostly in Asia..

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

I have a software development company in which I......program!
Besides that, I'm the project manager for a company which is establishing a software development company in Jakarta.

Begin de details te vergeten

hagen763
User
User icon of hagen763
spacer line

I have a little foundation who "tries' to help orphanage-chidren.We have 3 of them. 2-Bali 1-Yogyakarta. We are small with a lot of children.We can use all the help for renovating and ofcourse "Uwang" ( euro's). Look at my website.If You like to give a massage please do.
Thanks
Umberto Emoticon: Yawn

SheMerc
User
spacer line

I have my own company, nearly four years now. And business is booming. It's much fun to work for your self. You build your own future. It's for you and your children.
Just visit my website www.cdcd.nl Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Very funny

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

I'm an OpsOff for an airliner... my g'friend is a VP secretary for Indonesia's national airliner.

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

Gilbert
User
spacer line

I am an ICT manager at KLM.
And just like Umberto I'm looking for ways to help orphans in Bali, and just like you all, I'm atrracted....no, I'm addicted to Indonesia.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Hi...I'm a truckdriver in Holland,Belgium sometimes and the company I work for is working in chemical industries as well as containertrucking and what we call groupage. Emoticon: Very funny

Bibik
User
spacer line

I am working as a workscouncil secretary for a provider of telecommunication services an IT solutions.

sebastian
User
spacer line

Hai people,just new to the board very interesting forum as im my fathers Dutch and my pacar Indonesian, and me Aussie.

Oh and my Job Landscape gardener Emoticon: Shiny

EricYen
User
spacer line

Hi,

I am a self proprietor and nowadays hired as a marketing consultant by Intel in Singapore. In spare time I do guide tourists in my beautiful hometown Singapore.

groetjes,

Eric

spacer line  

Hi,
I'm a TV jornalist and an EFL/ ESL teacher in Jakarta. Emoticon: Bye bye

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

idbrj
User
spacer line

Hi,

I'm facility manager and working for the Chamber of Commerce in Arnhem.

Jan B

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Hmm, Arnhem, my hometown! I feel homesick right away. Dear Heijenoord, Burgemeestersijk, amazing Geitenkamp wonderful Paasberg, cozy Klarendal, imposing Spijkerkwartier, the beautiful parks, the forests, the Rhine-promenade, even the awful Arnhem-Zuid gives me shivers. Not to mention the most romantic place on earth, nearby Rozendaal.
Forgive me Jan for this emotional outburst!

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Kinanti Pinta...are you a journalist for TV or also ON TV sometimes? Emoticon: Very funny

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

As an agronomist I work in East Java and Middle Java. I produce tobacco to be used in all forms of tobacco products. Our main core is the cigar industry though.

Originally from Holland I studied Tropical Agriculture in Deventer, Holland and based here. Flying up and down to Bali (remote) Middle Java and Banda (diving)

Sepp Buys

spacer line  

Hi Veer,
I am both a tv journalist and sometimes I appear on TV. Why?

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

My wife asks in what TV-station you sometimes appear? Emoticon: Shiny

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

And is this your real name...Kinanti Pinta I mean.

spacer line  

Accountant.
Currently I am preparing myselt for my master degree in accountancy and hoping I can start it this coming spring. I really hope one day I can learn more about Indonesian taxation systems.

nona
User
spacer line

I am doing business in cateraar for my own and I am taking care also catering service for VIP business.
Dont forget when the meeting from this website I made delicious meal for you all......bye nona

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

50,673,427 topic views - 223,018 posts - 13,505 topics - 16,545 members - last post @ 23-10-2017 16:13 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

91,205,848 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com