indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

wenzen
User
spacer line

hi guys,
Am wit a multinational co. and i am looking for some freelancers(need not be a pro) from indonesia, who can speak Bahasa and english fluently. Who are cabable of recruiting the locals or required no. of peoples(local or non local) for the project.

Interested people can mail me their contact info:

Guys your recomendations and references will be appreciated.

Thank You.
wshen_wenRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

urgent requirement.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Hmm, on the limit.

State the name of the multinational please?

It's only kinky the first time.

wenzen
User
spacer line

Hi oyibo,
If you are interested and capable of handling a project send me your contact info. i will call you up immediately with the details of the project, as well as the company's profile if you want to know.

Thanks.
wshen_wenRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Is it a company secret that you are hiring people? Just publish some details, so people that are interested can look around what kind of company it is so they don't have to waste time if it is not what they are looking for.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

48,699,862 topic views - 221,350 posts - 13,464 topics - 15,879 members - last post @ 23-07-2017 00:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

87,984,715 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com