indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Kupu75
User
spacer line

Hello,
I am going to open a travel agency with some other people but I'd like to learn some important and daily things to take in account when you run one.
You know, although you have some people, you'd better know the running.
Could somebody help me at this issue please?
Maybe someone in Lombok or in Bali? thank you very much!

spacer line  

Good plan to start a business this way, with so much knowledge and experience at hand Emoticon: Stupid

http://www.bayucottages.com in Amed - East Bali

Kupu75
User
spacer line

Dear Amed,
Of course I have a wide knowledgment about tourism, Indonesia and I also have a very good business network. But I'd just like to learn a couple of things which may be interesting to know in Indonesia.
Please if you don't have anything positive to say, please don't make me lose my time checking your answer. I'm a serious person on business.

Btw, of course for the lessons, I'd pay but the ones interested should proove their experience. Thank you.

spacer line  

Free of charge: An example on the rule "make sure you use the latest information";

When Less is More - Bali Government Freezes the Issuance of New Travel Agency Licenses. Licenses Held by Non-Operating Agencies to be Cancelled.

(4/26/2010) The provincial government of Bali has decided to stop issuing new licenses for travel agents in Bali. According to Beritabali.com and Kompas.com, the decision was prompted by the excessive number of licensed agents, now approaching 800 companies of which only around 300 are operationally active.

Governor Made Mangku Pastika, speaking at his monthly "open forum" on Saturday, April 24, 2010, said the temporary freeze on new travel agency licenses was due to the large number of non-functioning travel companies. The governor is also considering revoking licenses of dormant companies in order to avert precipitating the buying and selling of licenses.

'Those (travel companies) that are inactive, just revoke them. Why bother to make new licenses that are not being used," explained Pastika.

The governor also warned that he would revoke the licenses of companies discovered to be involved in the "buying and selling of heads." This is a practice in which visitors, usually from the Chinese market, are sold to the highest bidder who recoups their costs by compelling guests to only eat and shop at establishments paying high commissions. Such practices, warns Pastika, threaten to destroy the image of Bali tourism.

Concluding his comments, the governor said, "travel agents must be responsible for providing maximum levels of service in order that tourists are satisfied and wish to return to Bali in the future."

http://www.bayucottages.com in Amed - East Bali

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,143 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

90,002,058 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com