indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

bhouse69
User
spacer line

I have some experiences with health insurance. most of the companies are good but it all depends on the plan you get. Last year i moved from Miami, USA to Hong Kong and my dad , who is an airline pilot, told me to go with a insurance broker because they can find for me the best tailored plan for me. I wanted to look for one before i landed in Hong Kong but i didnt have the time. Within 2 weeks i did find one that a English man recomended to me Pacific Prime who are brokers working with world wide health plans. Im wondering if anyone has any suggestion because i am now living in Lombok. Thanks, Mitch Williamson Emoticon: Bye bye

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Moved topic to correct subforum.

It's only kinky the first time.

andre
User
spacer line

We have a health insurance with www.goodhealth.com, I don't have any complaints sofar, then again I only claimed once (nasty dengue fever).

Goodhealth only has "member" hospitals (i.e. hopitals that will claim directly to Goodhealth) in Jakarta, all other hospitals require you to pay first and claim the amount to Goodhealth afterwards.

I'm looking forward to other replies because I do want to shop around. Goodhealth is expensive at $200 /person/month, if you include options for treatment in your home country.

FredC
User
spacer line

Andre, on that website is no information on the health insurance, no mentioning of it at all. Can you give a link that provides information on the insurance, including maybe costs and conditions?

andre
User
spacer line

Oops....

The correct URL is www.goodhealthworldwide.com

FredC
User
spacer line

Thanks Andre, that looks pretty good to me. I have downloaded the Plan and will study it.
Yes, the costs are mentioned there as well, directly quoted for the situation you want, and I think it is not too bad at all.

Better than nothing anyway, and nothing is what I have now, for years already, although through the employer there is something that I haven't had any prove off yet.

I understand you don't have a policy yet, right? I am anxious to hear from other peoples experience with this company. I believe other expat insurances are even more expensive, while this one covers more than enough.

I will seriously look at it and make up my mind about it, soon. Any additional info, I'll be glad to hear that, from anybody.

FredC
User
spacer line

Just looked at the costs for a basic health insurance via www.xhi.nl, but that is more than double form www.goodhealthworldwide.com. Dutch insurances are no option.

andre
User
spacer line

As I said, I am shopping around for an alternative to GoodHealth. I came across this one:

www.allianz.co.id/AZLIFE/Engli(...)uransi+Kesehatan.htm

FredC
User
spacer line

Yeah, great if you are younger than 55. No such luck here, buddy!

Presently the boss still provides my insurance, but whenever that stops I'll consider the Goodhealthworldwide option.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

48,676,477 topic views - 221,329 posts - 13,462 topics - 15,874 members - last post @ 21-07-2017 23:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

87,946,201 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com