indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

• Is Thailand and other Asian countries like India & China, replacing Indonesia as an importer in the Netherlands of food products ?

• Is this because their food products are more 'consistent' in quality ?

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Yerun
    User
    User icon of Yerun
    spacer line

Thailand can never be an importer in the Netherlands, only an exporter to the Netherlands. But I don't think this is the case, do you have any link or information on this?

Ho Lee Fuk

Veer01
    User
    User icon of Veer01
    spacer line

No,Thailand has less products that are interesting enough I think to export to Holland for example.But everything is about making easy money so the will give it a try I guess. Emoticon:

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

On 13-03-2010 15:49 Yerun wrote:

• Thailand can never be an importer in the Netherlands, only an exporter to the Netherlands.

• But I don't think this is the case, do you have any link or information on this?

• " ... I have my two eyes though ..... ocassionally buying at the regioginal 'toko' I notice that more products are from Thailand ...... of course they tend to be less specific than Indonesian products, like krupuk udang Sidoarjo is still the best .....

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

94,716,369 topic views - 242,044 posts - 13,758 topics - 35,455 members - last post @ 20-10-2021 20:21 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

154,444,463 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com