indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

joke26, tickets with AirAsia you should be able to pay with your own credit-card at their website. If you use your credit-card in Indonesia you might want to contact your bank first to tell them about it, so they don't block your transaction (yes, it happens more than you think) because your foreign credit card is used in an online transation in Indonesia, which are suspicious circumstances in some cases.

opcio
User
spacer line

Hello,
I would like to fly from Medan to Yogyakarta, 2 persons, date 10/09/2010.
Batavia Air is expensive, your system didn't find all Lion Air flights, for example 13:00 to Jakarta and then 17:00 to Yogya from Jakarta.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

opcio, not only Batavia Air is expensive, most airlines are because it is one day before Idul Fitri, the end of the holy month of fasting in Indonesia, a time when tens of millions of people are traveling. When a flight can not be found that is most likely caused by the fact that extra flights have been added - and others have been moved - for these holidays. They are not according to the original schedules of the airline and we decided not to add them for just that period of time.

marcm
User
spacer line

Hi, I am trying to get a (direct) flight from Manado to Singapore on January, 3. I tried ticketindonesia but I need to get a quote for the price first before proceeding as flights on this very day seem to be quite expensive (or fully booked).

And another question: is the estimated price range that ticketindonesia provides when you search a ticket precise, e.g. does the price for the booked ticket not exceed the price range first provided?

Thank you!

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

marcm; I can imagine flying just after the New Year is not the cheapest time of the year. Prices mentioned are estimated, while 95% of the tickets issued falls below the maximum price, so yes they can exceed the maximum price in certain circumstances.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Most likely your flight will be cheaper if you fly to Makassar/Jakarta first and then get an onward flight to Singapore.. if i search for a Lion Air flight, I find the following:

Manado - Jakarta - Singapore departure 09:50 arrival 18:50 - 2,183,000 Rupiah per person

For example; Jakarta - Singapore with AirAsia already is at least 824.000 Rupiah (not including luggage and booking fees)

The direct flight between Manado and Singapore with Garuda is 636 USD...

christan
User
spacer line

Ik wil eind dit jaar voor 30 dagen naar Semarang. Wat is de meest aantrekkelijke prijs?
Vertek vanaf Amsterdam naar Singapore, en dan van daar uit zelf een ticket boeken?

Ik moet naar Semarang...wat zijn de opties? Singapore naar Semarang, of Solo? Vanuit Singapore zelf boeken naar Jakarta en dan met de trein? Wie heeft er een goede tip?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,134 posts - 13,485 topics - 16,234 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 23:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,968,967 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com