indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

In relation to the launch of ticketindonesia.info , where you can book e-tickets for domestic flights in Indonesia with ease and against good prices, I open this topic as well.

If you are looking for a domestic flight on a certain date, give us the information as asked below and get a price estimate for free!

- single trip / return trip
- place of departure and destination
- date of departure (and return if return trip)
- number of travelers

I, or someone from ticketindonesia.info will give an answer with a price that can be booked at that very moment. We don't make any bookings via this topic, but if you like the price, you can make a reservation via ticketindonesia.info right away, so we can arrange your e-tickets.

Example of a price:
- Jakarta - Yogyakarta
- March 13, 2010
- Two persons

Example of prices that can be booked:
Lion Air: Rp. 319.000 per person
Garuda Indonesia: Rp. 715.300 per person

Prices are before booking fees, more information on this can be found here . Prices are searched in the airline system and represent real prices, no mark-ups here!

Questions and remarks can be placed here as well. Emoticon: Smile

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Most flights will now display an estimated from-to price to give users an indication of the price of their flight.

geert_raes
User
spacer line

Dear,

We (2 Persons) are looking for some Indonesia domestic flights during july/August 2010.

8 July Bandah Aceh - Medan
22 July Denpasar - Manado
29 July PM Manado - Denpasar
30 July Denpasar - Labuan Bajo
10 Aug AM Maumere - Denpasar

I was informed that some airlines do not open bookings 2 months in advance. I know for instance that Sriwijaya Air also flies the Bandah Aceh-Medan route however it doesn't show up in my query on ticketindonesia.info
Might it be recommended to wait for booking certain flights or do I benefit booking everything as soon in advance as possible? Garuda and Lion Air are not the cheapest carriers around Indonesia.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Geert&Riet
Belgium

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Dear Geert and Riet,

Sriwijaya Air is not offered at ticketindonesia.info because their 'e-tickets' are not e-tickets and have to be picked up by the issuing party because they don't send their tickets abroad. I hope later on we will be able to offer these tickets as well.

I do not know about airlines only opening up bookings two months before departure, at least not the website that you can find on ticketindonesia.info. For most airlines, early booking is cheaper than late booking. Chances of you picking up a (much) cheaper flight when booking later are not that big but are not zero as well, especially if you have a flexible travel schedule.

I have checked your flights with Lion Air, Merpati and Garuda Indonesia (more options available on most routes though) and found the following prices:

08JUL BTJ-MES (Banda Aceh - Medan)
Lion Air: departure 07:20 - 530.000 Rupiah per traveler
Garuda Indonesia: departure 16:20 - 730.000 Rupiah per traveler

22JUL DPS-MDC (Denpasar - Manado)
Lion Air: departure 18:30 - 1.259.300 Rupiah per traveler
Garuda Indonesia: departure 07:00 - 1.581.400 Rupiah per traveler (via Makassar)

29JUL MDC-DPS (Manado - Denpasar
Lion Air: departure 06:45 - 1.179.000 Rupiah per traveler (morning flight though)
Garuda Indonesia: departure 15:05 - 1.581.400 Rupiah per traveler (via Makassar)

30JUL DPS-LBJ (Denpasar - Labuan Bajo)
Riau Airlines: no price available due to system closure

10AUG MOF-DPS (Maumere - Denpasar)
Merpati: departure 07:15 - No price available, Merpati website seems to have problems

geert_raes
User
spacer line

Thank you.

I tried to proceed booking the Denpasar - Manado - Denpasar flights on TicketIndonesia.
Now waiting for the confirmation email...

Annasor
User
spacer line

Dear Jeroen,

I wanted to book tickets on Batavia air or Lion air but on both websites the maximum persons is 7.
We are travelling with a group of 19 people and would like to book tickets from Jakarta tot Ambon on the 28th of July 2010.

Could you please give me advise on how to do that.

Thank you

Kind regards,
Annasor.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Dear Annasor,

Those websites will not allow you to book big groups or pay with your non-Indonesian credit card, so you should book your tickets via an agent. If you like, ticketindonesia.info can help you. Booking on ticketindonesia.info is also restricted to 8 passengers, but larger groups will be manually processed. Just send an e-mail to ticketingRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.ticketindonesia.info with the requested info.

tamara78
User
spacer line

Hello,

I would like to know the price for a ticket from Yogyakarta to Den Pasar.
- one way
- 2 persons
- 17th of july
The prices which I have found are very different so I hope you can show me a good price for these flight tickets.

Thanks and best regards,

Ms. Yvonne Douma
The Netherlands

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Dear Yvonne,

The prices you found with Lion Air, Garuda and Mandala are the same as we offer; so to make the list complete, here they are

17JUL Yogyakarta - Denpasar
Mandala vertrek 18:55 - 699.900 Rupiah
Garuda vertrek 19:55 - 870,200 Rupiah
Lion Air vertrek 20:30 - 842.100 Rupiah per persoon, cheapest prices released 30 days before departure.

Prices per person inclusive of all taxes.

joke26
User
spacer line

Hallo Jeroen,

My boyfriend and I would like to book a flight on 30th of august from Jakarta to Medan. We arrive that day with a flight at Jakarta planned to land at 14.05u (local time). I found a flight with lion air at 18.00u but we are wondering wether that's time enough to check out, arrange a visum, change money and do the check-in to fly to Medan. Can you help us with that.
Can you also give us some other possible flights that day to Medan (with their prices)?

Thanks a lot!!

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Four hours should be enough, as at least three hours is advised for international flight transfer. The problem is that Lion Air doesn't seem to fly after 14:00 on August 30 according to their seat availability. (Normally the last flight with Lion Air departs at 19:35)

Last flight with Batavia Air is at 16.45, so too early if you ask me.

Last flight with Garuda departs at 1900 and currenly costs 1.079.000 Rupiah per person so that would be your best chance I suppose.

LAURAIJOSE
User
spacer line

Hi there,

Our names are Laura i Jose, we are from Barcelona and we will be in Indonesia the whole month of september. We would like to know the prices of the next flights:

25th of September
Denpasar - Makassar

We want to fly at 07.00 am. (We saw at your web site that Garuda and Lion Air are the ones who operate those flights).

1st of October
Makassar - Jakarta

We checked at your web site and it was written that you have prices from €51 to €160

We would like to know which flight is the €51 (the company and the timetable).

In case we have to change the time of the flight for the same day.
Can we do it?? How much will it cost it??

Thank you very much for your help,

LAURA I JOSE

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

LAURA I JOSE;

The prices at the website are estimated prices based on standard fares of the airline. They are not always available, especially in busy travel season.

The current prices for your tickets are as following:

25SEP DPS-UPG
Lion Air departure 07:00 - 1.121.500 Rupiah per person (about 100 euro)
Garuda departure 07:00 - 826.200 Rupiah per person (about 75 euro)

01OCT UPG-CGK
Lion Air departure at 15:55 or 19:40 from 1.015.900 Rupiah per person
Garuda departure in the morning from 1.112.200 Rupiah per person

For your information: Lion Air releases the cheapest prices 30 days before departure so they are not available yet. They will be substantially lower than the prices given now.

Changes can be made only to non-promo tickets, don't forget to tick this option at the website. These tickets are more expensive than the cheapest tickets around. flight changes are only allowed upon payment of airline fee (usually between 50.000 and 100.000 Rupiah per person) and difference in class if applicable. You can change your ticket via us or directly at the airline office in the area.

joke26
User
spacer line

Hi Yerun,

thanks for the quick answer.
It is strange that you say that lion air doesn't have seats available because if I check their website I can book the flight at 18.00u...
Is this normal? Or do you think it would be an overbooking if I do so?

Greetz joke

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Joke26, I expected it to be a glitch or something, not related to overbooking because the prices available are among the lowest classes. So yes, I can make reservations for your desired flight at 18:00 hours on August 30, currently at a price of 434.000 Rupiah per person, which is just less than 40 euro's.

joke26
User
spacer line

Yerun,

How do we arange it than, if you book it for us, how do we pay and what's your commission?

greetz joke

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Dear joke26,

Reservations can be made at http://ticketindonesia.info. For further details on payment and fees can also be found there of course.

joke26
User
spacer line

Yerun,
Maybe you can help us too with the flight from Medan to Denpasar at the 6th of september.
But the flight shouldn't be to early because we would have to come to medan probably that day (from Bukit Lawang) so best to have a flight in the afternoon.
Can you give us some possibilities?

Thanks!
Joke

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

joke26, I would like to advise not to continue your flight directly the same day, just in case something happens, but anyway I do have the following flights available for you. There are only a few connecting flights, but it should leave you with enough choice.

06SEP Medan - Jakarta - Denpasar
Lion Air departure 06:00 arrival 14:35 - 1.911.900 Rupiah per person
Lion Air departure 10:00 arrival 15:55 - 2.002.100 Rupiah per person
Lion Air departure 13:00 arrival 19:35 - 2.102.200 Rupiah per person
Lion Air departure 12:00 arrival 19:35 - 1.911.900 Rupiah per person
Garuda various departures in afternoon and arrival after 18:00 about 1.900.000 Rupiah per person.

Later flights do not have proper transits, which would force you to spend a night at the airport in Jakarta, which is not recommended.

You are also traveling around the end of the Ramadan period, so I would suggest not to wait too long with booking your flights, as they are getting more expensive by the hour. Last-minute may be cheaper, but then you have to dare wait until one day before departure.

joke26
User
spacer line

Posted Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. 11-08-2010 09:09 [QUOTE] [FQ]

Joke26, I expected it to be a glitch or something, not related to overbooking because the prices available are among the lowest classes. So yes, I can make reservations for your desired flight at 18:00 hours on August 30, currently at a price of 434.000 Rupiah per person, which is just less than 40 euro's.

Yerun,

ik wou deze tickets boeken via uw site ticketindonesia maar die van 18.00u staat er niet bij. Toch is deze op de site van lion air zelf wel aan te duiden. Kan jij deze toch voor ons regelen aub??
Zeg maar wat we u allemaal moeten doorgeven daarvoor.

Hartelijk dank!!

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

joke26, the flight has been added now. Emoticon: Smile

joke26
User
spacer line

Thanks Yerun!!
I filled it in 15 minutes ago, now waiting :-)
Another question about what you said before. "You are also traveling around the end of the Ramadan period, so I would suggest not to wait too long with booking your flights, as they are getting more expensive by the hour. Last-minute may be cheaper, but then you have to dare wait until one day before departure."
We woul like to go to java as wel. That was our first idea to go from medan to jogjakarta. Do you think that with the end of ramadam we would have a lot of problems travelling there? and do you know witch day it is the exact 'party-day' for them? because we tought medan- jogjakarta-denpasar woukld be the most easy travveling-way.
Can you give us some advise?
joke

joke26
User
spacer line

Dear Yerun,

The flight from jakarta to medan is OK!! Thank you!!!!
Now we are searching to schange maybe our travelplan and go to Kuala lumpur to evoid the end of ramadam at java.
Can you check the rate for the flicht we found with Garuda airlines?
GA-928 15:45 17:40 direct flight
If you know any other, maybe cheaper alternatives, they are welcome as well!!

Thanks a lot!

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Joke26, on which date you would like to travel? Most likely AirAsia is more cheap than Garuda and LionAir at the moment.

joke26
User
spacer line

woeps sorry!!
we would like to travel on the 6th or 7th of september.
If we want to book air asia, is it possible to do it ourselves or don't they accept creditcards from outside aswell.

greetz joke

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,134 posts - 13,485 topics - 16,234 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 23:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,969,013 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com