indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
Aangirfan
User
spacer line

A Bush victory could mean (1) more support for the Indonesian military (2) more attempts to promote the interests of the rich at the expense of the poor (3) more attempts to rule by terror.

The US election was fixed.

In Illinois they had a paper ballot; the exit poll showed that Kerry won in Illinois: 55% to Kerry & 45% to Bush; the official result was 55% to Kerry & 45% to Bush.

In Florida they had electronic voting; the exit poll showed that Kerry won in Florida: 51% to Kerry & 48% to Bush; the official result was 52% to Bush & 47% to Kerry.

In Maine and Wisconsin, where they had paper ballots, the exit poll results were almost identical to the official results.

In states like Ohio, where they had electronic voting, Bush received a mysterious extra 5% above the exit poll results.

Ohio: exit poll : Kerry 52% Bush 48%.
Official result Kerry 49% Bush 51%

The CIA uses fundamentalist Christianity to control Americans. Many of the evangelical Christian leaders in the USA are working for the CIA.

The CIA uses fundamentalist Islam to control Indonesians. Many of the 'fundamentalist Moslem' groups are secretly controlled by the security services.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

moved to offtopic
all-caps title removed

where is your source?

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Christian fundamentalists & the CIA

http://www.rense.com/general21/unholy3.htm

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

no CNN, Fox, NBC for example? I see them as much more independent than the sources you give me.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

ooh and.. exit polls.. I don't think they will ask EVERY single voter their choice on exit, do they? Sounds pretty impossible as well.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Aangirfan likes to believe in complots. Especially when things are going not the way he would like. Let met tell you, and maybe a lot of people don't like it (me including), but there are an awful lot op people in the USA who support Bush, and will vote for him, whatever Aangirfan, or others like it to be the other way. The other way, Kerry that is, would not make that much difference, by the way. If Kerry would have been voted and he would have proceed with some politics established under Bush (f.i. against Terrorism), I am quite sure Aangirfan, would prove by all kinds of ghostly internetsites that Kerry is a 3rd generation robot, controlled by the CIA, and a Jew to that.
Please, please, please, don't believe everything you read on the internet. And please accept that the American people choose for the current president, even if you don't like that choice. That is democracy.
To conclude; if the election were so obviously fixed, why did Kerry and the Democratic party accept the result. Or are the in the complot?

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Growing Collection of Vote Fraud links

http://bellaciao.org/en/articl(...)php3?id_article=4194

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New York Times
Glitch Found in Ohio Counting
November 6, 2004
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11(...)campaign/06ohio.html

"An electronic voting machine in hotly contested Ohio added 3,893 votes to President Bush's tally in a suburban Columbus precinct, even though there are just 800 voters there."

~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.moderateindependent(...)m/v2i21editorial.htm

"When the UN monitors international elections, the way they determine if the election process is credible or fraudulent is to take exit polls and compare the actual results to those of the exit poll.

"Exit polls in America have always been accurate, confirming that our
elections are fair and honest – except in the last two elections in
which President Bush was involved...

"Yesterday, the paperless e-voting machines were used, and yesterday,the election failed the international standard of the votes jibingwith the exit polls.

"Numerous people in Democratic districts in Florida reported that
when they tried to vote for Kerry, Bush appeared during their
confirmation screen. Not only was nothing done about this, but the
reality is that even the confirmation screen means nothing – as what
is actually recorded and totaled can't be known..."

~~~~~~~~~

http://www.washingtondispatch.(...)archives/000712.html

"Now that the data is beginning to trickle in from the November 2nd election, many across the nation are raising an eyebrow to results that do not seem to mesh with reality.

"In one voting precinct in Gahanna, Ohio, 4,258 voters supposedly cast an electronic ballot for George Bush while only 260 voted for John Kerry. While it is vaguely possible that over 94% of voters in the precinct supported George W. Bush, it is a hard number to believe considering that only 638 voters were counted at the polling center.

"Another curious number that should be investigated is how the Gahanna District ended up with a voter turnout above 100% according to data compiled by the members of DemocraticUnderground.com and confirmed by the Washington Dispatch. Within this recent election, 20,736 voters cast ballots in all of Gahanna's districts while the City of Gahanna only shows that it has roughly 20,130 citizens of voting age. Even with 90% voter registration, 20,736 ballots cast within the City of Gahanna would be an amazing feat worthy of biblical notoriety. Others may call it fraud."

~~~~~~~~~~

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

International Herald Tribune

Global monitors find faults
Wednesday, November 3, 2004
http://www.iht.com/bin/print_i(...)rticles%2F2004%2F11%
2F02%2Fnews%2Fobserve.html

"International monitors at a polling station in southern Florida said Tuesday that voting procedures ...fell short in many ways of the best global practices.

"The observers said they had less access to polls than in Kazakhstan,that the electronic voting had fewer fail-safes than in Venezuela,"

~~~~~~~~~

USA TODAY

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/n(...)le_x.htm?POE=TECISVA

"COLUMBUS, Ohio — An error with an electronic voting system gave President Bush 3,893 extra votes in suburban Columbus, elections officials said. Franklin County's unofficial results had Bush receiving 4,258 votes to Democrat John Kerry's 260 votes in a precinct in Gahanna. Records show only 638 voters cast ballots in that precinct. Bush's total should have been recorded as 365."

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

haha... those 4000 votes is all there is in official news.. it doesn't matter at all, since Bush got tens of thousands of votes more than Kerry in Ohio..

Ooh well, everyone is free to form his own opinion, but I have to laugh about this you know. Emoticon: Very funny

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Greg Palast works for the BBC and Observer (UK).

http://www.gregpalast.com/deta(...).cfm?artid=392&row=0

He reports that-

At 1:05 a.m. Wednesday morning, CNN's exit poll showed Kerry beating Bush among Ohio women by 53 percent to 47 percent.

Kerry also defeated Bush among Ohio's male voters 51 percent to 49 percent.

"So what's going on here? Answer: the exit polls are accurate. Pollsters ask, "Who did you vote for?" Unfortunately, they don't ask the crucial, question, "Was your vote counted?" The voters don't know.

"Here's why. Although the exit polls show that most voters in Ohio punched cards for Kerry-Edwards, thousands of these votes were simply not recorded."

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Today, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports there are a total of 247,672 votes not counted in Ohio,

Greg Palast investigated the manipulation of the vote for BBC Television's Newsnight.

Palast writes that Kerry won in Ohio.

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

MOCKINGBIRD

Do you trust the 'official' mainstream media? These are the people who told us that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

Starting in the days of the Cold War, the CIA set up Operation Mockingbird. Mockingbird's purpose was to control the media, not just in the USA but also abroad. The CIA infiltrated people into the media. Mockingbird was headed up by Frank Wisner, Allen Dulles, Richard Helms, and Philip Graham, publisher of The Washington Post.

CIA Media assets included ABC, NBC, CBS, Time, Newsweek, Associated Press, United Press International (UPI), Reuters and many others. Many hundreds of journalist were recruited, according to documents on file at CIA headquarters.

"Who Controls the Media? The Subversion of the Free Press by the CIA, The Depraved Spies and Moguls of the CIA's Operation Mockingbird", "The CIA: America's Premier International Terrorist Organization", and "Virtual Government: CIA Mind Control Operations in America" by Alex Constantine are an excellent source of information on this topic: www.alexconstantine.50megs.com/the_cia_and.html and www.alexconstantine.50megs.com.

David Guyatt has written books and many articles including one entitled "Subverting the Media" at www.deepblacklies.co.uk/subverting_the_media.htm.

"You could get a journalist cheaper than a good call girl, for a couple hundred dollars a month."

CIA operative discussing with Philip Graham, editor Washington Post, on the availability and prices of journalists willing to peddle CIA propaganda and cover stories. "Katherine The Great," by Deborah
Davis (New York: Sheridan Square Press, 1991)

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Diederick - Kerry was part of the plot.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories(...)tes/main576332.shtml

According to CBS, Bush and Kerry are both members of Skull and Bones, the secret 'satanic' society whose members include some of the most powerful men of the 20th century.

Bones has included presidents, cabinet officers, spies, Supreme Court justices & captains of industry.

Skull and Bones, with its ritual and macabre relics, was founded in 1832 as a new world version of secret student societies that were common in Germany at the time. There are about 800 living members at any one time.”

Ron Rosenbaum, author and columnist for the New York Observer writes about the Bones HQ:

“It's this sepulchral, tomblike, windowless, granite, sandstone bulk ... And during the initiation rites, you could hear strange cries and whispers coming from the Skull and Bones tomb.”

“A woman holds a knife and pretends to slash the throat of another person lying down before them, and there's screaming and yelling at the neophytes,” he says.

Bush, like his father and grandfather before him, has refused to talk openly about Skull and Bones. But as a Bonesman, he was required to reveal his innermost secrets to his fellow Bones initiates.

“They're supposed to recount their entire sexual histories in sort of a dim, a dimly-lit cozy room."

spacer line  

Aangirfan,
I live in US. Bush was not my choice ever, at least Bush lost in my home state. However Bush won so please can we just move on?

I know you might do not like Bush just like those +/- 48% American. But people have spoken and he got his 2nd term, so be it. Move on my friend !!
Be honest to you I am #$*?Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. # tired of hearing about the election news.
Right now we can't even turn the TV on; just to listen to the regular news without listening to the those pin head amateaur tv politic analysts wanna be. They are just blah...blah...bla....and got money for saying stupid analysis on national TV.
They talk the same thing over and over.

Jeroen, since when CNN, NBC or Fox are more independent?
I would rather get my news from BBC, NPR and reading good newspapers.

OK folks that all for now
maple-leafs

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Maple-leafs, the people spoke. They chose Kerry.

Imagine it is 1933. Hitler has come to power although a majority of Germans did not vote for him. Hitler is using terror, including the Reichstag Fire, to increase his power. Concentration camps are being set up. Soon Poland will be invaded.

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

A recent study, conducted over a 5 month period,
involved 2400 voters from all economic stratas in the 17 swing
states. Participants were tested for intelligence, then asked to fill out a 12 page series of questions involving Kerry and Bush.

The less intelligent people preferred Bush. The more intelligent people preferred the Democrats.

IQ Above 140: Kerry 80%, Bush 20%.

IQ 120-140: Kerry 65%, Bush 35%.

IQ 100-120: Kerry 54%, Bush 46%.

IQ 80-100: Bush 54%, Kerry 46%.

http://www.rense.com/general59/stupid.htm

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 08-11-2004 10:18 Aangirfan wrote:
Maple-leafs, the people spoke. They chose Kerry.

They didn't. I even doubt you have any right to complain about is as well (since you are living in another country, correct me if I'm wrong.). The fact that Kerry let go is a clear signal to me and the rest of the world to accept Bush for another 4 years.

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Proof that the election was a fraud.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.(...)m/2004votefraud.html

http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~adamsb6/elections/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the Second World War European fascists supported the Nazi invaders. Political, economical and military collaboration was on a massive scale. Dutch, Walloon and Flemish fascists of Anton Mussert, Léon Degrelle and Staaf de Clercq actively supported the Nazis in the Eastern front after the outbreak of the Germano-Soviet war.

~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/(...)2271,1312540,00.html

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Dear Aangirfan,

When Kelly is in the same complot, like you say, as a member of the "satanic church" why try to prove that he won the elections anyway. Would it really matter?
I conclude with the famous remark from a number of American court movies " Your honour, I rest my case".

EricYen
User
spacer line

On 08-11-2004 10:59 Aangirfan wrote:
A recent study, conducted over a 5 month period,
involved 2400 voters from all economic stratas in the 17 swing
states. Participants were tested for intelligence, then asked to fill out a 12 page series of questions involving Kerry and Bush.

The less intelligent people preferred Bush. The more intelligent people preferred the Democrats.

IQ Above 140: Kerry 80%, Bush 20%.

IQ 120-140: Kerry 65%, Bush 35%.

IQ 100-120: Kerry 54%, Bush 46%.

IQ 80-100: Bush 54%, Kerry 46%.

http://www.rense.com/general59/stupid.htm

Aangirfan,

What are you trying to say here?

Intelligent people should be the ones to decide about presidency? Sorry buddy, it reminds me of your quoted Hitler, who was looking at having all people with iq less than 100 to be killed.

You call yourself a democrat?

Get a life buddy, you're pretty pathetic.

groetjes,

Eric

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Diederick - You have good logical mind. You may be right that a Kerry victory would have made little difference.

Eric Yen - my very best friends have low IQs.

In Indonesia there are a large number of people who have suffered brain damage due to meningitis, encephalitis and malnutrition.

My friend Ujang has a very low IQ but is a far kinder and more sensitive person than most.

I was not implying that people with low IQs should be deprived of the vote. I was simply quoting from a report.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

I wonder what will be the next off topic subject.

Sharon killed Arafat with poison?

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

spacer line  

Aangirfan,
I really don't know what you are really tried to accomplish here by pointing out that Kerry should be a president.
As the whole world knew that Bush was lying on some issues (i.e. WMD) but he was still able to get elected. I was shock!!
But Aangirfan Bush is the President of USA now, I am not happy with the result but I can dealt with it.
My God, can you?

I just want to move on. Remember my friend we can not always get what we want. From now on I hope my Democratic party starting to shake up a little bit on their mission for the party. I am a proud democrat and quite liberal on many issues but sometimes I feel that my party is losing its spark. It looks tired. I am just hoping that my party will take a good lesson from this election.

Aangirfan, it seems to me that you do have lot interests in US affairs. If you like reading, I suggest you to read the funny side of American society. Some of my favorites books are: The Lost Continent by Bill Bryson (This book is very funny), the other one is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents America: A Guide to Democracy in Action.

Those books can help to ease the seriousness (sometimes the nastiness) of the politic which sometimes can damage your brain and make you think that you need high dose of Prozac.

OK folks that’s all for now.
maple-leafs

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

79,021,193 topic views - 236,342 posts - 13,704 topics - 27,677 members - last post @ 29-01-2020 09:08 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,907,910 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com