indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Amadeus
User
spacer line

Iam an Indonesian woman who live in the Netherlands.I have an Indonesian drivers licence allready and I want to know how to get an International drivers licence.Anyway, next year januari/ februari I 'm going to Indonesia to Solo/Yogya. Can anybody tell me how to get the international drivers license in Indonesia.

Salam Amadeus

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I understand that you want to get a international driving license in Indonesia. From the website of the Autstralian embassy i got this information:
People with queries concerning an International driverís license can contact the IKATAN MOTOR INDONESIA (IMI, or Indonesian Motor Club) at Stadion Tenis Senayan, Jakarta Salatan, telephone +62 21 573 1102.

General requirements to apply for an Internation License at IMI are:
(originals plus)

Complete an application form
Indonesian driverís license
Copy of your passport
Supply 2 photos 4x6cm
Copy of your KTP/KITAS
Payment of a fee of approx. Rp200,000 .

I am not quite sure if an international driving license issued by Indonesia is accepted in the Netherlands. There are a number of countries which don't accept it. In any case this Indonesian international license cannot be exchanged for a Dutch drivers license. You still have to make the test. Be aware; the international license issued by Indonesia -if accepted- is only valid for 185 days in the Netherland. After that you have to do the test also!
See for more information: www.rwd.nl or www.rijbewijs.nl

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

the IDL (Intl DL) is valid only a year (in some states in the US). Why bothers to take IDL if you are a resident of the Netherlands?

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Desi,

i guess she don't want to make the test in the Netherlands, which I can understand because it is quite severe and very expensive.

Amadeus
User
spacer line

Diderick,

Thank you for the information.
So it means that I have to go to Jakarta to get my IDL? (Iwiil stay in yogya/Solo in januari/februari next year). I'm already busy with drivers course, it's expensive, it's true Diderick that's more difficiult to get the drivers license in the Netherlands. I can use some experience for 1/2 a year using my IDL

groetjes Amadeus.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Dear Amadeus (funny name btw for an Indonesian woman, I am quite sure the famous Amadeus didn't know anything about Indonesia)
Maybe there is also an office of the Indonesian motorclub in Yogya (or maybe Surabaya)

Amadeus
User
spacer line

Lieve diederick,
That's true, the famous Amadeus didn't know anything about Indonesia.But "the Neo Amadeus"in this century know much about my country because his parents is Indonesian .He is Wibi Soerjadie.
Do you know about him?

grotjes,
Amadeus.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

That is that pianoplayer living in this fabulous mansion. Isn't it? The last time I saw him on television he was very sad and completely alone in that big house, because his wife left him. I have to confess I never heard him play

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 01-11-2004 15:27 Amadeus wrote:
Iam an Indonesian woman who live in the Netherlands.

Salam Amadeus

The Gender of your profile tells me you are a male and not a female?
Even in NL there is a difference between male (man) and female (vrouw). Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Blush

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Amadeus
User
spacer line

Albert,
I'm 100% female, but I didn't see the gender when I become a new member. And it seems I cannot change my profile gender. Jeroen can you change my gender in the profile? Anyway I'm a lucky woman with husband and a beautiful son of 3,5 years old.

salam Amadeus

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

70,665,787 topic views - 231,720 posts - 13,666 topics - 21,375 members - last post @ 23-04-2019 22:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

117,011,019 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com