indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Dozens of prostitutes arrested in Pangandaran
Published on 07 January 2010 09:40
As much as 23 prostitutes have been netted in a police raid in the area of Pangandaran in the district of Ciamis in West Java province early this morning. Police also reported some chasing around as some of the sexworkers did not want to just sit down and be arrested. Civil police Satpol PP brought a nightly visit to a number of cafe's and night spots in the area of Pasar Wisata, which is a well-known place for prostitution.
Continue reading , click the title

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

This is already so long going on....as far as I can remember (and that is almost 30 years).....not only Pangandaran but also Anyer, Pelabuhan Ratu, Samas, Parangtritis, Pasir Putih.
Hay preachers...!!! Leave these girls alone......... just another brick in the wall.

pratama
User
spacer line

And then the policemen take advantage of those girls, usually by touching their tits and vagina, but sometimes they rape the girls.

This has been going on since 1983, when I first arrived in Indonesia, and according to my friends who have been living here for 50 years, this is nothing new.

It is impossible to legislate virtue.

John Calvin (10 July 1509 27 May 1564) has tried it, but failed. John Calvin had no love, compassion, patience or tolerance for those who did not believe his way of interpreting the Bible. Criticism of Calvin was considered heresy for which the sentence was death by burning at the stake.

And yet, time and again, muslims have tried to legislate virtue, using fatwa to impress the people.

In order to gain sympathy from the common kampung people (all muslims), the police proceeds with the rounding up of all prostitutes - later released and forced to pay even more money to their pimps (by pimps I mean the policemen)

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Pangandaran is a nice area though. Spent there a week last summer with my wife and kids, together with some more friends from the Netherlands. Had a (very) good time.

Begin de details te vergeten

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,962,080 topic views - 240,271 posts - 13,732 topics - 33,685 members - last post @ 22-10-2020 04:12 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

140,232,679 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com