indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pravdafilm
User
spacer line

Hi,

I'm a Belgian photographer and I'm looking for a driver to take me around Java (Jakarta-Bogor-Bandung-Pangandaran-Yogak-Malang-Kalibaru from Jan.15 till about Jan. 25.

Driver needs to know the region, safe driving attitude and flexible. Any tips welcome!

Thanks,

Pravdafilm

Bali Tour
User
spacer line

Hi, just for your note. If you have to look transport service in Indonesia, driver speak french and english, safety driving because ex trailer truck driver and bus driver, good car Suzuki APV New Arena, Price is one million rupiah per day, including petrol and parking. Region Knowledge Sumatera, Java, Bali.

Best Regards,

Benny Herlanda
Bali Tour on Facebook
bherlandaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

one million per day? I recently paid 300.000 for a Toyota Kijang per 24 hours, and the petrol I put in was 300.000 for three days, left-over was for the driver as well. I took the car from Bekasi to Pangandaran, around there and back again. I tipped the driver accordingly and he ate and slept in the place we stayed... so that's half your price and yours still needs tipping and a place to sleep. For that money I will offer myself as a driver.

And oh, safety in traffic is not only related to your own skills but mainly how the other 100 million road (ab)users use it. Emoticon: Wink

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

48,699,862 topic views - 221,350 posts - 13,464 topics - 15,879 members - last post @ 23-07-2017 00:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

87,984,579 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com