indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

KLM will fly to Bali soon
Published on 02 October 2009 12:41
The Dutch airline KLM will fly to Bali with a direct flight three times a week from December this year. A stop in Singapore is scheduled for the trip however. The company made this announcement earlier today. This good news for those travelers that can not entirely leave behind their home country comes during a period in which KLM is having talks with Garuda Indonesia over a possible agreement.
Continue reading , click the title

divodurum
User
User icon of divodurum
spacer line

Any news?

Wayang Golek: Petruk

alterity
User
User icon of alterity
spacer line

If it stops in Singapore, how can it be called a direct flight to Bali?

divodurum
User
User icon of divodurum
spacer line

It stops in SIN but the same plane moves on to DPS .
So it's a direct flight if you stay in the plane.
It's not a non-stop flight.
Dick

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

if you stay in the plane.
My experience is that you are often forced to leave the plane, even if you continue your trip witht the same plane. For me a direct flight is also without stopping, but well, they have to give it a positive name to draw passengers, right? I don't blame them and it will only disappoint a few, which are not missed in the future. It's all about the big numbers. Emoticon: Puh!

divodurum
User
User icon of divodurum
spacer line

It's a question of knowing your language. That's a big problem nowadays.
If you just had a flight of 14(?) hours you are very happy that you can/may stretch your legs. In Holland the flight is promoted as direct flight with short stop in SIN etc. In my opinion that's clear enough. Oké I agree it's not very clear ..... (pfff en dat allemaal in het Engels) Dick NL

IndoHound
User
spacer line

Why would anyone fly with a rinky dink airline like KLM?

If you go long distance fly Singapore Airlines. Experience service as it is supposed to be right from the start in Schiphol. Emoticon: Yes!

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

On 28-12-2009 11:37 IndoHound wrote:
Why would anyone fly with a rinky dink airline like KLM?

Maybe because the price of the tickets is lower?? Emoticon: Yes!

hati hati, pelan pelan

IndoHound
User
spacer line

Hello Senior

Thanks for your immediate reply.

Have conducted an experiment on both Singapore Airlines and KLM official websites. This is the data for the lowest price of a single ticket including all taxes and surcharges for a ticket purchased online for the trip Amsterdam-Singapore approximately 45 to 15 minutes ago. You can do the experiment yourself.

January 31st 2010 - KLM Euro 1360.46 Singapore Airlines Euro 525.53
April 30th 2010 - KLM Euro 1360.46 Singapore Airlines Euro 491.52
July 31st 2010 - KLM Euro 1360.46 Singapore Airlines Euro 653.42

The dates were chosen by an Orang Utan throwing darts at a calendar. It is a double blind test since I have had too much to dring , I mean drink. There is no margin of error because it is not to hard to transcribe price data from the webpage of the company concerned into this little comment box.

Singapore airlines is between 51.96% and 63.87% cheaper for the same flight and a superior product.

Why may this be? Are there more Eurocrats oblivious to wasting their taxpayers hard earned income tax on unnecessary political junkets flying to the 'Far East' than hard working and distinguished Singaporean civil servants doing the return journey?

Unless there is a surfeit of Oliebollen, Ewrtensoep, Stroopwafels or Zwart of Wit dished to suffering KLM passengers, make mine SIA!!! Emoticon: Party!

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

Prices on the websites always look very nice untill you try to make a booking on the date your holiday starts.
Then most of the time you can't make a booking for one of the cheapest prices they publiced,at least that's my experience untill now.
Maybe you're right,i will check out both sites regulary..just for fun because i booked already my flights for the coming summer (very cheap) Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Party!

hati hati, pelan pelan

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,022,120 topic views - 234,171 posts - 13,691 topics - 25,081 members - last post @ 13-10-2019 22:18 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,417,430 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com