indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Anita
User
User icon of Anita
spacer line

Dear people,
is there anybody who knows how much it would cost to send a package (1-2 kg) from Bali to The Netherlands?
I looked at TNT, UPS and FedEx, but this is very expensive (between 75 and 100 Euro's).
So I wondered how much it would be if it would be send by a reagular postoffice.
Cann't find anything about that Emoticon: Sadley
It would be nice if somebody could inform me Emoticon: Yes!
Thanks Emoticon: Worship

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Have you tried DHL yet? Emoticon:

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

i think it better you ask the people ( the officer) in post office how much it would be cost the money and how long it will be take a time to holland/destination country.
they will be please you even you just asking.
wish you luck
salam
lely

Anita
User
User icon of Anita
spacer line

DHL is arround the same price as the other big compagnies.
Thanks Lely , but I am living in Holland so I cann't make the inquiries myself.
I asked the same question in Dutch and I got some information on www.posindonesia.co.id
But thanks for taking the time to react.
Greetings Anita

Amadeus
User
spacer line

Dear Anita,

A year ago my mum sent me a package from Indonesia to Holland by regular post office.It was about 2,5 kg and she paid Rp. 250.000 (about 22 euro).It was by air mail within 10 days I received it. She sent it from Jogjakarta . So, every cities have different prices for sending. But It cannot be so more expensive than what you mentioned

groetjes, Amadeus.

spacer line  

Dear Anita,

I have about the same story as Amadeus, only I sent a package from the post office in Yogya to myself in Holland. I know that if you sent stuff from Yogya, it usually arives OK, but from some other places, it depends. They sometimes go through packages to find valuables. It is usually helpful if you meet somebody who has connections at the post office. For example a shop owners who sents packages abroad a lot.

bye Timo

gmee01
User
User icon of gmee01
spacer line

Hallo Anita,
i send on a regular basis packages to Holland tru EMS express. tru the regular post-office. The costs are approximately IDR., 100.000,- per kilo. The tube you sent the pictures in , may not be longer than 1.50 mtr. Otherwise you have to sent them by ship, because all those other cargo-servives are express-services, which means very expensive. Friendly greetings Gerard

Robert70
User
spacer line

Gmee01
Are you still sending packages by TNT to Holland? What are the prices at the moment? I'm also thinking about tubes, and not more then 1,5 meter. One complete tube is about 1,5 kg complete.

Di Roberto Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,716,546 topic views - 237,972 posts - 13,715 topics - 29,400 members - last post @ 30-03-2020 21:34 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,662,378 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com