indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

BlackBerry opens website in Indonesia
Published on 30 October 2009 11:25
The fulfillment of the promise made by the company of the very popular BlackBerry mobile phones, Research In Motion (RIM) is being reached step by step. Now the company has also opened a website for it's Indonesian users. The website currently offers information for the Indonesian market about warranties and locations.
Continue reading , click the title

lucasl
User
spacer line

Hi all,

I like to know why there is no category 'EDUCATION' , this is still a big problem in Asia, ASEAN and also Indonesia.
Eliminating poverty infrastructure and education, in all its forms should be on the forefront of every person.
I will indicate what could be done in a more progressive way, after having received some commentaries from all whi read this blog.

lucasl

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Feel free to submit your articles relating to education in Indonesia (you can use the submit article link from the menu on the left) and I will be happy to review and post it.

The reason why there is no category Education is mainly because I can not be busy with everything, so I have to leave certain things out of this website. Past items (yes there are some) on education are filed under 'General' mostly. But if submits about education in Indonesia are made, I will be glad to create a category for it here.

Ho Lee Fuk

lucasl
User
spacer line

Hi Yerun,

It is only that at this moment I am talking with different areas in Indonesia about improving education on all levels.
it would be interested to know from people in Indonesia, how they feel and how they think what kind of areas could be improved.
We are talking here from early learning, primary, secondary, vocational and higher education.
Education is important to elimimate poverty, but it's success is based on infrastructure.
Only with the input of of the Indonesians themselves we could progress, there lots of issues, which has an influence on the outcome.

Lucasl

marcel70
User
spacer line

Lucas

All area need to be improve!!!

Becik ketitik olo Ketoro

lucasl
User
spacer line

Hi Marcel70,

As I know from experience there is some good education in Indonesia, what I really like to know, this because meetings I will have with officials, about the education situation. I need more then 'all areas need to improve'
I need answers on specifics, where, what and when.

Lucasl

lucasl
User
spacer line

This is to all bloggers and I know there lots of you, Jakarta is the blogging city of the world.
I would like you all to give me an indication on my previous blog on education, but when you have not had a possiblity to read this, the following:
I need help to establish the situation, in all sectors with respect to education in Indonesia. This include from early learning, primary and secondary to higher education.
Another area, which has become of importance is vocational education, this would provide Indonesia, with the talent they need for the future in industries, which have now a shortcoming in this area, but also to have the opportunity to export the expertise in the coming years.
Please help me to get a wider inside , so that I could help to provide the strategies necessary to succeed.
with kind regards to all

Lucasl

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Lucasl,

If you have other comments than the subject of this blog entry, feel free to open a topic at the forum . It reaches more people and can be placed in the right subforum without any hassle.

Ho Lee Fuk

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,962,080 topic views - 240,271 posts - 13,732 topics - 33,685 members - last post @ 22-10-2020 04:12 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

140,232,958 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com