indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

rolandd
User
spacer line

Hello everybody,

After more than a year dealing with immigration myself, I believe it is time to find me a visa agent. Burning question is:

Can anybody recommend a visa agent in or around Yogya?

Makasih Emoticon: Smile

sabar2
User
User icon of sabar2
spacer line

Close to Yogja (approx. 1 hr drive by car in solo)
Try to contact irawan.agencyRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com.
I think this office might be able to help you.

Welcome to Indonesia Take it as it is or leave it if you don't like it

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

If your sponsor is in Yogyakarta, it is of no use to go to Solo, which is in another province, to extend your visa.

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

On 10-05-2010 01:34 Yerun wrote: If your sponsor is in Yogyakarta, it is of no use to go to Solo, which is in another province, to extend your visa.

True enough. Just ask around at the Kantor Imigrasi in Yogya.

50dolars
User
spacer line

I also facing this problem. thanks for sharing your

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 10-05-2010 01:34 Yerun wrote:
If your sponsor is in Yogyakarta, it is of no use to go to Solo, which is in another province, to extend your visa.
Dhr. Irawan kan wel degelijk ook visa (en Indonesische paspoorten) voor Yogya regelen: irawan.agencyRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com, aml.soloRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com, amalia_documenRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com
Zijn contacten zijn wijd genoeg; tot in Jakarta toe.

Marcus_L
User
spacer line

Try contacting Ibu Ayu. She speaks great English, honest and straight to the point. I tried calling other agents before but got constantly put on hold, or got passed to different people where I had to repeatedly explain what exactly I wanted. And in the end nothing Emoticon: Nooo

You can contact her by phone: (+62)-8123-7927-774 or just send her a message through her website - www.indonesiavisaservice.com

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

50,016,505 topic views - 222,253 posts - 13,491 topics - 16,273 members - last post @ 25-09-2017 01:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

90,119,032 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com