indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Ok..got to admit it, it's long time no words at all from me. But I'm still here. I was very sick, had to be hospitalize for a while. That's why you didn't heard anything at all from me. But here is it, maybe you can help me.
Looking for the correct e-mail add from Femina. Tried to send them e-mails, but it always came back again. Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated
If you all can help me, please and I thank you from the bottom of my heart
Emoticon: Worship Emoticon: Worship Emoticon: Worship

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hi,
Did you check the email addresses on their site: http://www.femina-online.com/ ?
Tryo the email addresses on the contact page.
Otherwise, buy the magazine in Sang Lee superstore in the Verwerstraat , Eindhoven (I believe u are from Eindhoven?).
Or make a phonecall of course.
Good luck, Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Hi Johan,
yes I did try that. But still it keep coming back to me.
That's a good idea, to buy the magazine it self. Yep I'm from Eindhoven.
Thanks Johan, and I could also phone them off course..( how stupid of me... Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: Stupid )

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Ohh..gosh!!!! nope not this time, this time they dont got it, sang lee. Right, and still I could not send any e-mails at all to this magazine.
Try to call them yesterday, but no one answered the phone..
Called them in the morning yesterday, so it must be in the afternoon right there, but there is no one who answered the phone..

What must I do, fly there myself? Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated

misisvi
User
User icon of misisvi
spacer line

did you send to : infoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.femina-online.com ? it worked for me.
good luck.

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Hi Misisvi,
I did send it to infoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.femina-online.com. But no matter what I do/did, it still coming back to me, with a message that it can not be deliverd because recipient unknown.
The last time I've send it to femdppRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.indosat.net.id
And the answer is blowing in the wind....... Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: Stupid

misisvi
User
User icon of misisvi
spacer line

hmm.. try this one then : kontakRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.femina-online.com
hope it will work. good luck again Emoticon: Smile
if not, i'm out of option... hehe...

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Well misisvi, I will try...
I'll let you know how things go!
Thanks Emoticon: Very funny

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Well here we go again, it came back to me with the same message.
recipient unknown...
how far you got to go...to have just a simple answer Emoticon: Shut up! Emoticon: Shut up! Emoticon: Shut up!

misisvi
User
User icon of misisvi
spacer line

... now you make me curious too. Emoticon: Wink
have you tried via their online magazine ?
open http://www.femina-online.com . at above-right you'll find 'kontak femina', click and then on that page you'll find a sign of 'kirim email' at bottom-left. and you can send your email via the next page after you click it.. Emoticon: Smile

btw, are you indonesian ?
kalo iya, lucu aja baca obrolan kita pake bhs inggris Emoticon: Very funny
if not, excuse me.. Emoticon: Very funny

again hehe.... good luck Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

SheMerc
User
spacer line

I've tried everything and it still the same thing happened.
It doesn't matter which address I've used, it all come back again. And as far as I'm concern...I dont need it anymore.
I dont speak the language, so the last message of yours I couldn't read it. Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo

misisvi
User
User icon of misisvi
spacer line

On 04-11-2004 11:00 SheMerc wrote:
I dont speak the language, so the last message of yours I couldnt read it. Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo

oeps.. sorry. i thought because you really try to get in touch with indonesian magazine... i thought you're indonesian. Emoticon: Smile
my mistake.

anyway, it's nice to have this conversation even without any result Emoticon: Bye bye

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Try to get in touch with them, was to have an subscriptions for my friend who really wants to learn the Indonesian language, and for me to learn new recipe, if I could find someone who could translate it for me.. Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused

GJ-LA
User
spacer line

Halo,

mo tanya neh, apa majalah femina or majalah lain dari indo itu hanya ada jual di eindhoven?
terus harganya disini berapa?
btw, aku tinggal deket Nijmegen

GJ-LA
User
spacer line

Hallo,

aku anggota baru neh, asal dari Surabaya, indonesia dan sekarang tinggal dibelanda dan lagi nyelesaiin skripsi neh.
aku boleh minta tolong ndak ya ama expat indonesia yg kerja dibelanda karena skripsiku mengenai pengalaman expat indonesia selama bekerja dibelanda. kalo ada yg berminat sharing pengalaman boleh kirim email ke dayenleeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

Thanks berat atas bantuannya Emoticon: Smile
Cheers
Leni

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Pardon me, but I dont understand what you've wrote! Sorry, maybe other people can help you.

GJ-LA
User
spacer line

Sorry,
I thought that you can speak indonesian Emoticon: Smile

I was asking about the femina magazine, where we could buy that magazine beside in Eindhoven Emoticon: Smile
I live near Nijmegen so maybe somebody know the shop around Nijmegen or Arnhem Emoticon: Smile

EricYen
User
spacer line

Hi SheMerc,

It might be that your internetprovider or proxy server being used, is rejected by the recipient i.e. Femina magazine. You will then receive the message you cited.

For whatever reason, several proxy servers are on blacklists for spamming etc. These blacklists are being used by a lot of organizations, as maybe with Femina Magazine.

Try and find out your proxy servers settings and contact the webmaster of Femina site if mentioned on that site.

Otherwise you might have to give them a short call...

Hope this helps a bit,

groetjes,

Eric

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Hi Eric,
I had my doubts about this blacklists, but if I think about it, you might be right Eric.
Well that is all what I need, damn..bummer!! Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: Stupid
Ok..I will try another way.
Thanks Eric

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Here I go again,

It doesn't matter anymore, right now I just want to say..." it's all right, if they dont want to have me or my friend as a surbscriber, then hey...have a nice life over there!! cause I know I will !"" Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye
I think I better try Oprah Magazine, I know I'll get better luck there.
Thanks for nothing!! Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,357 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,644 members - last post @ 07-04-2020 17:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,997,157 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com