indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

mawar
User
User icon of mawar
spacer line

Any body knows a good hotel not too expensive in Bandung?
If possible near jl Braga. Where I just can go and don't have to make reservations in advance through expensive travel bureau's?
I'm planning to stay there for 2 or 3 nights ( will go with a hired car from Jakarta - I think through Blue Bird?) Anybody has another suggestion?
Thank you in advance!

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Hi Mawar,
I have only experience with the following hotels:
New Naripan Hotel, Jl.Naripan No.31 - 33 ( moderate and luxury)
Tro Hotel (no adress known) telp 615 -055 ( moderate)
And the more expensive Savoy Homan Hotel on the Jl.Asia - Afrika
Have a nice trip.

Jan.

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

The second is Trio Hotel Emoticon: Frustrated

mawar
User
User icon of mawar
spacer line

ok, thank you.

By the way did you book it from Holland or in Indonesia through travel agencies?
Or did you book it yourself? by phone perhaps?
Emoticon: Smile

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

The Naripan Hotel I just found last year when I was looking around for any hotel during the school holiday's when most hotels where full.
Trio and Savoy Homan Hotel I saw first in my Indonesian Handbook (Bill Dalton). The last one is worth a visit, if its only for a drink or meal. The Art Deco decoration is something special.

Jan.

spacer line  

hi Mawar,
please find the hotel rate below
Royal Palace *** Standard Room Euro 29.5 Include Breakfast
Kedaton Hotel *** Standard Room uero 29.5 Include Breakfast
Panghegar **** standart Room uero 29.5 include Breakfast
Savoy Homan Bidakara **** uero 32.00 include Breakfast

spacer line  

Hi Mawar,
Glad to assist you in finding hotel in Bandung, contract rate is lower than the public rate more or less 30 - 40 %, for your further info please call : 0815 610 6964 attn Dadang Rustandi

arie_h
User
spacer line

Hey!

How about the Gd Hotel Preanger? Nice colonial atmosphere... I don't know what the prices are these days. Maybe dadang Rustandi can fill that in. I think I payed about 300,000 in 2004.

Hotel Surabaya is a classic! Well, if you can put up with 60 year old matrasses and a very unreliable bathroom. It costs only 20-100,000Rp I think and is more of a colonial museum than a hotel...

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

I stayed in Trio, a few months ago. Payed 200K for a (double)room with excellent breakfast included. Trio is not far from the station and they provide free transportation to and from the station. It is located in a street with many eateries and not far from the interesting spots like Cihampelas, Alun2 etc, etc.

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

94,636,337 topic views - 242,018 posts - 13,760 topics - 35,453 members - last post @ 16-10-2021 18:44 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

154,285,169 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com