indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

marshall
User
spacer line

Dear all,

Can anybody give me some information about the fact if it is legal to export a small amount of some good Dutch cheese (2 kilogram) to Indonesia?

Thanx,

Marshall (going to Indonesia wednesday 6 Oct.)

hagen763
User
User icon of hagen763
spacer line

Ha Marshall.

Met welke vliegmaatschappij ga je dan? Emoticon: Confused
Kun je tevoren vragen Emoticon: Puh!
Wamt drop Emoticon: Red face chocola Emoticon: Yes! nemen ze ook mee naar Bali.-Java
Zend anders een mailtje naar me toe dan vertel ik je nog iets anders.
Umberto
sidhi.astu.1Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.planet.nl Emoticon: Shut up! Emoticon: Shut up!

spacer line  

If its permitted you have to ask the customs. The last time (januar 2004) I was in Indohnesia it was forbidden to import any dairy-products from europe.This I heard in the plane. But with some cheese already in my suitcase I took the risk. But now I know its forbidden I will not do it again. The problems when caught ain't worth it for me.

Oud worden op bali? www.whitedolphins.nl or www.whitedolphins.net

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Dear Marshall,

I travel up and down from Indonesia back to Europe, everytime I bring along cheese. Nice smelly, cheeses. Friends who visit me bring cheese as well. Customers who visit our company bring cheese. Almost everytime it is about one kilo till two kilo's. I have never had any problems, nor my friends, nor my customers with the customes at arrival. I see no problem what so ever. But be careful with alcoholics and cigarettes. Customes like that as wel, if you have to much they will take it. If they want to take it you have to options, or drink it directly there or through it away in a sink, you will not want to spoil the goodies to customs. You have no party, they will not have a party. Plain and simple.

I do not know where you are going to but there are some good delicatesse shops in Bali, where you can buy, normal rate, Dutch cheeses, French, Spanish and Italian.

I would say bring it along, and maybe some mustard with it, some Doesburgse Mosterd, that is the best!!

Save journey

Sepp

marshall
User
spacer line

Thanks for the info guys. I decided to bring along 2*1 kg. cheese within my suitcase, if it gives me any problem I will let u know.

By the way; I will fly with Lufthansa, stay in Bogor for a couple of days (friends over there), then about 2 months in Solo, a couple of weeks in Lombok and back to Holland at 4 January.

Marshall

I won´t bring any alcohol

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Save journey and enjoy the cheese while in Indonesia.

Sepp

nona
User
spacer line

Dear everyone,

3 years a go I brought a lof of cheese from Holland, I paid almost 275 euro with KLM, but when I arrived in Indonesia, I dont have anyproblem in custom clearance cengkareng.

But you can buy in eveyry france supermarket in Indonesia Care four supermarket, even they have dutch kroket from bekers en kwekeboom

They have everything I alwasy enjoy to shop there.

nona

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Which Carrefour are you talking about Nona????

If it is the one in Surabaya, all kwekkeboom kroketten are MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Sepp

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

95,501,587 topic views - 242,162 posts - 13,761 topics - 35,541 members - last post @ 03-12-2021 10:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

156,246,693 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com