indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Schappelle Corby goes crazy in Bali prison
Published on 26 Augustus 2009 03:09
Australian drug smuggler Schappelle Corby is going crazy in Balinese prison where she has to fulfill a 20-year jail term after trying to smuggle several kilograms of marijuana from Bali to Australia. In a psychiatric report she is said to be 'hanging by a thread', and should be reviewed as soon as possible for being sent home to Australia to finish her sentence there. An Australian psychiatrist was allowed to visit Corby last month.
Continue reading , click the title

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

“She is lost in her own bewildering world where fantasy, hallucinations and bizarre ideas dominate her mind,”

Nothing new...... this happens not only with prisoners in Kerobokan but also with the expats who are living outside the prison in the surroundings of Kerobokan. However, there are no psychiatric reports about them.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Recently I have been reading an article from a British journalist Alan Shadrake.

He did reports in the past on Schappelle.

http://www.theexpat.com/magazi(...)ght_BaliJail_070.pdf

I think we can see a new report soon. I hear this journalist is in Bali at the moment to continue the story.

It's only kinky the first time.

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

i have little sympathy and interest for convicted drug smugglers...just another blatant try to get media attention...yawn

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Yes.....but is she a drug smuggler?? You'll never know in this country where you can find the biggest drugsdealers among the "apparatus": police or army (with the army the worst). I know that to cover their own business they sometimes sacrifice others. That is already a common secret for more then 10 years.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,033,372 topic views - 240,286 posts - 13,732 topics - 33,687 members - last post @ 23-10-2020 18:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

140,339,346 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com