indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hello everyone,
I have two guest at our house from Jakarta here in the Netherlands. Please informe me where I can find some simple courses / explanation about working with a browser on the Internet specifically in the Indonesian language.
Anyone knows a webpage about this?
Regard, Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

janss557
User
spacer line

Look at the Goethe V erlag. Although German based, they also have Indonesian courses in Dutch. And any other language for that matter. At least, such was the case a year ago. Alas, I do not have the site-name any more. But I'm sure you can find it.

Hub

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hub, Thanx but that is not exactly what I mean. I mean a course in bahasa Indonesia.
Regards, Johan

janss557
User
spacer line

Dear Johan,

That is what they have and that is what I meant.

Kind regards!

Hub

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hello Hub,
I can not find anything on that website: I can not find any explanation about working with a browser on the Internet in bahasa indonesia.
(wat ik dus nodig heb is een indonesische website waarop staat uitgelegd hoe je met een browser om moet gaan, wat een hyperlink is, hoe je iets kunt zoeken enzovoort). I do not need a language course. Any other options Emoticon: Wink ? Or can you find anything on that website of Goethe?
Regards, Johan

janss557
User
spacer line

Yeah, you're right. Real reading is very difficult, especially if you have to sleep all day weing a civil servant.

In order to compensate I've been looking for Gunung Agung and Maruzen; they're both publishers in Indonesia, althought Maruzen is Japanese based. I'm having much information about all kinds of guns now, something I would like to stay of as far as possible, but on books not exactly much, let alone books on PC's or browsers for that matter.

But maybe you will be more successful than I am at Gunung Agung or Maruzen. In a physical sense, there are many books on the subject. But it's a pity we ourselves do not find ourselves in Indonesia in a physical sense.

Succes and kind regards.

Hub

janss557
User
spacer line

"being" a civil servant, of course! Sorry (again)!

janss557
User
spacer line

"to stay of":. What I meant was: "to stay away from". This is not my most alert day!

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Adoeh, saya tidak mengerti, Kau harus belajar bahasa indonesia di Indonesia tidak di Internent.

Berbicara dengan orang2 di Indonesia.
Bahasa Indonesia tidak susa belajar. Tapi kamu harus mau belajar.

Selamat.

Maurits

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Aduh2,
Nu in het Nederlands:
Het is niet voor mezelf! Het is voor twee ooms uit Jakarta van mijn vriendin die hier bij ons op vakantie zijn. Zij moeten achter die computer. Zij praten indonesisch en (bijna) geen Engels en Nederlands. Ik moet dus een internet cursus hebben in het Indonesisch. En dus geen cursus indonesische taal voor mezelf.
Groetjes, Johan

xtrapol
User
User icon of xtrapol
spacer line

try this site:
http://www.knowledge.com/Top/W(...)ia/Komputer/Internet
Hope it helps

Cheers

misisvi
User
User icon of misisvi
spacer line

or try this one :
http://www.ilmukomputer.com/

selamat belajar Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,647,862 topic views - 235,464 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,315 members - last post @ 11-12-2019 22:22 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,691,593 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com