indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

POLICE: MAN KILLED IN TEMANGGUNG WAS IBROHIM
Published on 12 Augustus 2009 04:58
Police in Indonesia said that a DNA test on the body of a man killed in the anti-terrorism raid in Temanggung last Saturday showed that the body was not terrorist mastermind Noordin M. Top. The body was identified by police as being the body of Ibrohim, who worked as a florist in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Jakarta which was the scene of a twin attack on July 17, 2009.
Continue reading , click the title

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

Well, at least we have something to look forward to: The arrest of Noordin Top, alive.

FredB
User
User icon of FredB
spacer line

So, an innocent man was killed?

Who praised this action of Densus88? If this guy is just that, an innocent guy, then they made an unforgivable mistake. It justifies to call them dumb-asses!
The even worse part is that the real terrorist is still at bay, probably laughing his heart out for such stupidity and planning the next proof of his existence.

Well done, boys!

Be careful what you wish for; you might get it!

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

That the guy is a florist doesn't automatically mean he is innocent. He could have been involved with the terrorist group. The eyes and ears before the attack, or even assisting and aiding the bombing of the hotel.

I find it hard to believe that the police follows/tracks the florist for no reason at all.

We will find out in a later stage. If he was innocent and not involved int he group of this Noordin, yes, then the Indonesian police force becomes the laughing stock.
But before to pass judgement like that, I wait until there is more news on this issue.

It's only kinky the first time.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 12-08-2009 06:43 FredB wrote:
So, an innocent man was killed?

Who praised this action of Densus88? If this guy is just that, an innocent guy, then they made an unforgivable mistake. It justifies to call them dumb-asses!
The even worse part is that the real terrorist is still at bay, probably laughing his heart out for such stupidity and planning the next proof of his existence.

Well done, boys!

FredB, you should read the article before you reply... it says that Ibrohim was the florist and he was a terrorist as well.

Ho Lee Fuk

FredB
User
User icon of FredB
spacer line

The newsflag doesn't mention anything about this guy, which is very strange. If he ws a terrorist they would have pronounced it from the top of all mosques in RI, which is why I have the impression he is not a terrorist. Why else keep all quite about the shot man, while they love publicity? I think they like to dwell a bit longer on the fame they had saying having killed a top-terrorist, covering up their mistake of having shot a reasonably innocent man to ground meat, where only DNA checks could prove his identity; a much overdone job, as we know can happen in this country. I think you should be able to confirm that this is a way they do in RI.

Yes, he could very well be involved in the attack, and not so innocent at all, but it is not broadcasted like that. But even if he did, is it justified to kill that guy, and then in that harsh way? What about this story that he was found with a bomb-jacket on a toilet? Made up to make it look nice as well?
Mistakes can be made everywhere, but spreading news like this smells like capital crimes where the involved culprit only parked wrongly.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Well, the name Ibrohim as being the 'missing' florist has been spread around since the day of the bombings. He apparently went missing a few hours before the bomb exploded and did not show up until last Saturday when he was killed by Densus 88. He is said to be the 'inside man' at the Ritz Carlton. I also read that he was ready to be a suicide killer in an upcoming attack. Fortunately Densus 88 'pulled the strings', not him. Emoticon: Smile

Ho Lee Fuk

FredB
User
User icon of FredB
spacer line

On 12-08-2009 07:33 Yerun wrote:

[quote removed]
FredB, you should read the article before you reply... it says that Ibrohim was the florist and he was a terrorist as well.
Yerun, I read the artivle and it does not say the guy was a terrorist.
But then again, read my response, where I said IF the guy is innocent, because I cannot possibly know he is, but it is nowhere mentioned he is.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,962,080 topic views - 240,271 posts - 13,732 topics - 33,685 members - last post @ 22-10-2020 04:12 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

140,233,013 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com