indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm offering this ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

petbar
User
spacer line

I am 68yr., good health, graduated mechanical engineer , mechanical engineering(Wtb. Ir), anak Bertawi, born in Jakarta, speaks Bahassa, English and German. Spend many times in ID. Familiar with doing bussiness in ID. I am looking for job in west Jawa, Jakarta or Bandung or other place. Salary: only ticket, hotel or other housing for 2 persons, food for me and my ID ladyfriend and 500 Euro a month. Interested?, mail to jpfpetbarRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com
Ir. JPF Barneveld Binkhuijsen

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Do you already have a working permit? I suppose not, so that will set you back at least 1200 to 4800 USD in taxes before you can start working.

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

True, but Petbar is 68 years young, so he can always claim he's enjoying his pensiun. And he will be believed.

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

Apart from that, the taxes you mention are the responsibility of the employer, not the employee.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

It's a company that apply's for a workpermit. No point in going to immigration to file for a workpermit. They won't grant you one. Company's who have an expat quota can apply to the government providing persons details. A workpermit is given on the allowed expat quota, and the diploma's and certificates.

One can esthablish his own PT, then apply for expat quotum.
It proves to be very difficult or even impossible for a start-up company to get an expat quotum.

Expat sites on the internet enough. Offering jobs. But Indonesia can be difficult in this time of financial crisis. Our company receives CV's in an unheard of amount every week.
A lot of expats have been laid-off allready.

But..................... goodluck in your search !

It's only kinky the first time.

spacer line  

On 10-08-2009 01:57 petbar wrote:
I am 68yr., good health, graduated mechanical engineer , mechanical engineering(Wtb. Ir), anak Bertawi, born in Jakarta, speaks Bahassa, English and German. Spend many times in ID. Familiar with doing bussiness in ID. I am looking for job in west Jawa, Jakarta or Bandung or other place. Salary: only ticket, hotel or other housing for 2 persons, food for me and my ID ladyfriend and 500 Euro a month. Interested?, mail to jpfpetbarRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com
Ir. JPF Barneveld Binkhuijsen

Si Abang harus nyobain pake visum Lansia.
Buat apa kerja lagi , enakan jadi juragan pensiunan.
Ketoprak betawi or sayur asem betawi or pesmol ikan good enough to you ?.

Try Lansia Visum Emoticon: Wink

bisa dicek of makemyday .

petbar
User
spacer line

Dear teman2,
terima kasi to everybody who give me advice. off course I do know all that things, it is not the first time I work in ID. From 15-12 I stay in Bandung for 3-6 months and have some time available, so the ticket already paid , cost for the employer only hotel, meals and good pocket money, only serious reactions pse., I am not in despersate search for a job, but it would be nice if I can make myself useful. In genaral I am available 4-5 hours a day, but do consider that as jam karet.
Salam,
JPF BB (Peter)

petbar
User
spacer line

To SA lagi,
Ya, saya suka makanan Indonesia paling baik, enambelas tahun tingal di Jakarta,
ketropak dan ikan pesmol, aduh, enak betul, yumi yumi.
Salam,
Peter

petbar
User
spacer line

Guna2,
Aduh 68 yrs. young, perfect lucu, ya I know Indonesians like lucu. Yes, I feel young and good now, somes months ago it was less.
Shall we mail?
Salam,
Peter

spacer line  

Hi!

Spam removed. Emoticon: Bye bye

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,842,965 topic views - 236,141 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,449 members - last post @ 23-01-2020 03:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,592,535 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com