indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

An old-fashioned Saturday night in Jogja
Published on 02 Augustus 2009 15:54
It was an old-fashioned Saturday evening in Jogjakarta. A part of my life that I left behind for a new life a few hundred kilometers away. I didn't miss a thing about it in the last two months, but when I am 'submerged' in it once again, it is fairly easy to pick up the old rhythm again. That is exactly what I did, together with my girlfriend and a number of friends in town.
Continue reading , click the title

acufjo
User
User icon of acufjo
spacer line

Malam mingu I have been in cafe tropis together with indonesian friends in cafe tropis near jl. Solo. A very nice place with good live music. Unfortunely a little after midnight some idiots from fpi spoilt the evening and try to raid the club. Emoticon: Angry They just want to frighten us in which they succeeded. within 15 minutes they were gone with the help of the police. Probably the tourist area of sosrowijayan and jl. prawirotaman is saver to go to.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

It is because - especially Prawirotaman - is protected by moslim hoodlums.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

If they go there, they will only go out there in body-bags, so they search for weak spots with an easy way out. This time was the main road to their Islamist brothers in the city of Solo I suppose. Cowards.

acufjo
User
User icon of acufjo
spacer line

No Yerun,

The extremist try to raid clubs near jalan Solo in Yogyakarta Cafe tropis is located close to carrefour plaza ambarrakukmo. I heard they try to do the same with a club near JEC. (jogya expo centre)

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

72,523,548 topic views - 232,845 posts - 13,678 topics - 22,694 members - last post @ 26-06-2019 18:33 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

119,913,594 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com