indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

mawar
User
User icon of mawar
spacer line

Anybody know s good restaurants in Jakarta Center?
with real Indonesian or Chinese food, not adapted to European taste.
I'll be in Jakarta in october so please any good suggestion?
Is Bakmi Gajah Mada still good? (near Sarinah )
thanks = Mawar

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

restoran waroeng podjok is a nice place
it's located on jl cokroaminoto, next to plaza menteng, their tongseng kambing and pecel lele is mmmmmm!
they also have a restoran on jl raden saleh, cikini
selamat makan

spacer line  

Hi Mawar,
here are a few of my recommended restos:
1. Dapur Sunda, you can visit the one at Bale Air Gatot Subroto (nearby Planet Hollywood or SCTV, ahem) or the one at Cipete right in front of D'Best Supermarket. TWO THUMBS UP! FINGER LICKIN GOOOD!! I mean it!! The Fish Soup/ Sop Ikan, sambel terasi nya and many others...aduduuuh, slurp!
2. Raden Kuring at Jalan Raden Saleh Cikini, Central Jakarta.
hmm, I'll try to remember some more... Emoticon: Puh!

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

mawar
User
User icon of mawar
spacer line

Hi Sayang and Kinanti pinta
Thank for the names of these restaurants. I'll surely try them out! Emoticon: Bye bye

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Hi Mawar,
Bakmi G M still serves fantastic noodle diches. If you like grilled fish you should try the gurami bakar at Rumah Makan "Podok Laguna" Jl.Batu Tulis Raya 45, telp.3459991.

mawar
User
User icon of mawar
spacer line

Thank you Dangdude03,
I'll surely try it! I'm staying in hotel Arcadia on jl Wahid Hasyim, so it's just a short walk to Bakmi G M.

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

I agree with dangdude about laguna on batu tulis raya!
excellent seafood....actually I'm surprised the restaurant is mentioned here because it's in a area where no tourists come at all...
if anyone wants to try laguna, I will explain how to get there.....

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

I agree with dangdude about laguna on batu tulis raya!
excellent seafood....actually I'm surprised the restaurant is mentioned here because it's in a area where no tourists come at all...
if anyone wants to try laguna, I will explain how to get there.....

janss557
User
spacer line

Every time I visit Jakarta - which is no punishment to me at all - I go to the basement of Pasaraya or Gajah Mada Blok M. I enjoy every minute of eating.

Hub

janss557
User
spacer line

Every time I visit Jakarta - which is no punishment to me at all - I go to the basement of Pasaraya or Gajah Mada Blok M. I enjoy every minute of eating.

Hub

mawar
User
User icon of mawar
spacer line

Oh I can't wait to be in Jakarta again, I was born and raised there (even followed kuliah on an university in Jakarta) so it will be a coming home again for me! Even that I have no longer any family in Jkt. (they have passed away Emoticon:
But anyway thanks again!

spacer line  

Mawar,
at jalan kemang dan plaza scbd (nearby BEJ) there's this menado food resto called CHAMU CHAMU. The food is tasty, you know lah manado food hot and spicy... many varieties of fish menus including the oh so delicious ROA FUFU or sambal ikan roa Emoticon: Nice
you must try this one, really... yummy.. hmmmm, slurp!

pinta (i love good food, both devouring it and cooking it Emoticon: Puh! )

mawar
User
User icon of mawar
spacer line

I'm getting hungry! Emoticon: Puh!

spacer line  

hey mawar, I'm getting hungry too!! Emoticon: Red face
by the way, do you like asinan betawi? if you do, there's a stall in my office cafetaria selling fresh and yummy asinan betawi.
just email me when you're here. you really should try this asinan, it is just TOO good to be missed. hehehee... lapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar Emoticon: Puh!
(mawar, my mouth is watering and it's YOUR fault Emoticon: Puh!

suwouw
User
spacer line

hi kinanti,
I used to work at the same building where liputan enam was located, at Panglima Polim (jamz)..too bad we didn't have any asinan betawi yet back than...sounds good Emoticon: Bye bye

mawar
User
User icon of mawar
spacer line

All this talking about food = is just too much!
I'm really getting hungry, and I long to eat rendang again. You can't get the real one out of Indonesia! Emoticon: Puh!
So I will be running between my bussiness to all those restaurants. Emoticon: Yes!
Thank you all for these nice tips! Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

Ahhhh........ iam diet.....
i think this is not good rooms for me..... reading all the posts here are make me so hungry..... ahhhhhh...... iam diet... i don't wanna be tubby Emoticon: Shiny

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,000,674 topic views - 234,994 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,725 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 04:56 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,823,073 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com