indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Four dead as two bomb rock Mega Kuningan area in Jakarta

Two bomb explosions have hit the area of Mega Kuningan in Jakarta earlier this morning. At least four people were killed in the explosions. The explosions hit the Ritz Carlton Hotel and J.W. Marriott Hotel. The explosions took place around 07:50 and 08:30 local time. Dozens of injured have been brought to hospitals in the area.

Continue reading , click the title

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Nice political game, just after SBY won the elections. Unfortunately it happens again in the heart of the financial district of Jakarta after years of relative calm.

Ho Lee Fuk

Fairy
User
User icon of Fairy
spacer line

Hi Jeroen, I figured you would have this update very quickly up on indahnesia. Most unfortunate that this bombing happened again, it's very sad indeed. What do you suppose motive is?

www.MyIndo.com: A Malaysian's Outlook on Indonesian Pop Culture! :)

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Motive? Well, Manchester United is supposted to play a game of soccer against Indonesia All Stars this weekend. Furthermore SBY has just won the elections. Two reasons for any strange-minded person to blow up something. Disruption politics.

Ho Lee Fuk

Irdxb
User
spacer line

The sad things happen again, while we are moving ahead to have a better life...Just hope the authority can do better to avoid all this nonsence.

While the Madrasah/Pesantren should teach their students about all this Fake Nuisance pratice about their idealogy.

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

Its about time that Indonesian government does something against TERROSTS instead
of getting millions of Rupiah from SAUDI ARABIA to build more mosques and letting fundamentalistic moslims burn down churches.
And then they wonder why evey year less tourists come because they all go to THAILAND where whe European tourists can stay up to 2months now FREE without a visa where whe dont have to pay airporttax anymore instead of Indonesia the airporttax has risen again to 150.000 RPH.
When will Indonesian government and touristauthority open their moslimeyes that if they
do nothing its over with tourists coming to Indonesia and its over with foreign investments and the poor people living in the kampongs will suffer as usual the most
but the rich corrupt people of Indonesia they dont give a motherfuck(excuse me for using this language buit otherwise the situation will never change)

I was there in October 2005 and survived BALI bomb I was there 6years ago when bombs exploded in JAKARTA so its about time that Indonesia changes because whe are living in the 21th century and not in the 14th moslimcharia state anymore...

From a Belgian man that LOVES Indonesia but if bombs keep on exploding killing innocent people they I NEVER come anymore and go to THAILAND or BRASIL at least these countries are doing something to bring PEACE and realise how important that
tourists are...

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Pepermans, you are free to go where you want to go of course. I still spend my time in Indonesia and hope to do so for many years to come. A bomb here and there is bad indeed, but London or Madrid are not dangerous as well, even much more people were killed there than in Indonesia in the last 10 years.

Ho Lee Fuk

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

On 18-07-2009 14:06 PEPERMANS wrote: I NEVER come anymore

Now this is a serious problem.

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

To Yerun and Guna2:

Wait till you two guys are a victim or loose loved ones in a bombexplosion like I did.
Then look how fast you will return to your countries...

I lost my girlfriend in a bombattack and have a big mark on my body and dont hear
so well anymore...

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

Well, the only thing i can say about this subject: when the first bomb on Bali went off i was there, lost 2 Australian friends and 2 Indonesian friends.., i was'nt at scene at that moment because i had a delay in Sanur ( guess a angel was sitting on my shoulder that evening) but that did not stop me from going back to Indonesia. And i don't hate the Indonesian people or the authorities

Terrorisme is all over the world possible, also in Thailand or Brasil > even in Holland or Belgium. It's difficult to find and stop fanatic terrorists . And not only tourists are important: local people are important also.....

hati hati, pelan pelan

Irdxb
User
spacer line

Well say Senior...If we are afraid of all this, my advice is dont travel stay in your room. Emoticon: Stupid

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

Brasil will not have bombexplositions from terrorists because moslims have to behave themselves in Brasil.
President LULA DA SILVA doesnt want/recieve money from SAUDI ARABIA for buiding mosques or koranschools because Brasil is a free country not a sharia state like Indonesia thats why Brasil economy is growing every year AIDS is lowest in South America instead of Indonesia has the highest Aidsrate in ASIA now.
Thats typical moslim in public they behave but in real life moslimboys have several girlfriends spreading the Aids virus around...
Never forget that Moslim men can have 4wives I cannot accept this because whe are living in the 21th century not anymore in the 14h century...
But as usual Moslim men are so afraid to loose their power towards women...
When all this will change and women will have their rights then Indonesia will be a PARADISE destination and their will be no bombings anymore..

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Well maybe it's bad news Pepermans but muslims in Indonesia won't dissappear overnight here in Indonesia. Mostlikely it will be like this in the next century.

That is a fact of life.

You can describe the extreme and forget the millions of moderate muslims that live in Indonesia. But if you only want to look at the extreme sides of Indonesia? Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

I am sad to hear that you lost a loved one in a bombing. That is of course nothing to envy, but realise that when you say 'I don't want to go there again because of that', you just say what terrorists want: a nation free of foreigners.

No country is perfect, but in recent years Indonesia has worked hard to improve security. And they did if you ask me. I still remember the Bali Bomb and others around that time. They were much larger in scale than these recent bombings, which might be an indication it is harder for terrorist groups to operate on a big scale in this country.

Ho Lee Fuk

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 21-07-2009 04:43 Irdxb wrote:
Well say Senior...If we are afraid of all this, my advice is dont travel stay in your room. Emoticon: Stupid
and get killed there because terrorists are in the room next to you?

Ho Lee Fuk

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

To YERUN

Every bombing is a bombing too much innocent moslims and other people die for no reason...

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,065,311 topic views - 240,130 posts - 13,728 topics - 33,217 members - last post @ 17-09-2020 04:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

138,743,645 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com