indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Dutchess
User
User icon of Dutchess
spacer line

Don't believe the hype about the decline of America and the dawn of a new Asian age. It will be many decades before China, India, and the rest of the region take over the world, if they ever do.

More
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/a(...)asias_rise?page=full

wablief?

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

On 09-07-2009 11:41 Dutchess wrote: Don't believe the hype about the decline of America and the dawn of a new Asian age.

And I don't . I take it that the title of this topic should read `Asia's Rice...'

Dutchess
User
User icon of Dutchess
spacer line

You can't be serious Guna given the arguments which are mentioned in the extensive column. Anyway imo it made sense to me.

Emoticon: Clown

wablief?

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

On 09-07-2009 15:36 Dutchess wrote: You can't be serious Guna

Maybe you should have another look at my suggestion for the topic title, Dutchess...

Dutchess
User
User icon of Dutchess
spacer line

Topic title, hmm...it's obvious isn't it?

I realized you don't agree with the contents of the column.
I even believe that voluntary/unvolantarily 3/4 of the world still looks up to the States. but ofcourse they would never admit that.

Apart..US is still the trigger (kartrekker zoiets..), whether anti US countries like it or not.
Look at China with their internal problems, India great part of the population still live in poverty.
Doesn't mean US is the paradise on this planet, but inmo they are still the leader in charge in all/many aspects and ergo, they are very aware of it.

Emoticon: Clown

Zieleffe, yr opinion? mag hollands hoor Emoticon: Devil

wablief?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,909 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 03:56 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,451,370 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com