indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi all,

Last month I traveled through Indonesia many times. I always thought Lombok and Bali were great for all those years. But actually, one of the most beautiful and exiting parts of Indonesia is West-Java . A good combination between city life, nature and wildlife. You don't have to travel far within the country to see this beautiful province. Really convenient. I never expected that this part was so nice, white beaches of Handeleum island, Papandayan volcano, Bandung, Bogor, tea plantage, sawas and the untouched nature of Ujung Kulon for a safari. All within a distance of 3 hours from Jakarta..

We did the Adventure tour and West-Java tour in West-Java by Siang Travel . The tours are at a reasonable price and totally organised, food,drinks, hotel everything.. Two of their professional tourguides guided us in a small tour group of 4 people. The other travelers were from Switzerland and England. The guides spoke during the trip Dutch, German and English fluently. Their tourprogram is really a recommendation! I booked on their website. I've already booked their Spa & Health tour in West Java for next year. West-Java exceeded my expectation.

= edit: link removed =

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

On 26-06-2009 06:37 indotraveller wrote: Last month I traveled through Indonesia many times.

Now that's quite an achievement. From Sabang to Merauke and back? How many times exactly last month?

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Emoticon: Very funny I was just about to comment on that, but well.. guna2 was first.

69 euro for a one-day tour in Batavia. Is that for eight persons?

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Furthermore I would change the font and font-size on the website because it is hard to read at the moment. Very hard at some pages.

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

And if I were a moderator (fat chance), I'd erase the link to website mentioned in the original posting. Wasn't there a rule about free ads here, and a minimum of 100 postings?

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,
I have loads of guide friends in Bogor who can do similar trips for probably a lot cheaper.

And in Cianjur ( 2 hrs by bus from Bogor) I have a great friend in Yudi Sujana (known since Sept 2000) who has a Homestay Programme for travellers- accomodation and 3 meals for 100,000/day.
Plus he will take you wherever you want to go and take you to chat English with students in the local schools.
Featured in Lonely Planet South East Asia on a Shoe String and soon to be in the new LP Java book.
Yudi's small website is sites.google.com/site/cianjuradventure/Home
Pamela

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

The link in the opening post has been removed. Placing advertisements like this - and not reacting to what other people have to say - smells like spam indeed. Continue posting, so you can earn the right to post advertisement links here.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,300,976 topic views - 223,695 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,717 members - last post @ 18-11-2017 10:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,253,653 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com