indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Moving? Yes, but not to the Netherlands

After I wrote an article recently, some people thought that I was about to return to the Netherlands. Indeed I was in the Netherlands and indeed I was about to move. Whether I put these two facts in one article on purpose or not, it were two things that played an important role at that moment. Both of them have been rounded off properly though and it wasn't that hard after all.

Continue reading , click the title

Jeanette
User
spacer line

Hi Jeroen,
I gather your girlfriend is going with you to the new place? Won't she (and you) miss Yogya? And if I may be so impertinet: why did you move?
Anyway: good luck with/in the new place!
Jeanette

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Jeanette,

I moved because my current girlfriend lives in the same area. All together I think it was best for me to 'start over' (it's not that heavy, it's still Indonesia and I brought all of my stuff with me as well) in another place now I had the chance to do so.

Will I miss Yogya? I am sure that I will go there every once in a while because it's a nice small city to live in, but since I am settled here I felt I made the right choice as well, so we'll see what happens. I can still go back if I really want to, because I didn't leave from Yogya because I had to.. that is the freedom I bring with me.

Ho Lee Fuk

Jeanette
User
spacer line

Hi Jeroen,
I kind of envy you......You actually live in Indonesia, while I like to do that, but cannot. Perhaps dare not....
I wish you love and happiness, stay well and sound, and enjoy!
Jeanette

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,239,469 topic views - 240,143 posts - 13,729 topics - 33,249 members - last post @ 24-09-2020 05:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

138,927,763 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com