indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

New Lion Air website even more crappy than before

It has been quite some time ago since I last flew with Lion Air. This is caused by the fact that Wings Air is a 100% daughter-company of Lion Air. Lion Air itself is currently renewing it's fleet with Boeing planes, but Wings Air is the trash can of Lion Air. They still operate two MD-82 planes built in 1982 which are in poor condition; PK-WIL and PK-WIK are just too dangerous to fly with if you ask me. It's amazing that they didn't crash already.

Continue reading , click the title

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

Booking online is great, but I still use my trusted travel agency, INTRAS in Yogya, to actually deliver the tickets. I look up prices on the Internet, phone INTRAS, and I'll get the ticket for the same price as advertised on the Internet, home delivery, and in some cases (Garuda) City Check-in. That travel agency provided me with excellent service since 1980, and I'd hate to see them go bankrupt because they don't sell tickets anymore. And the guy who delivers the tickets, is yet another guy from my wife's kampung ...

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

I ended up buying a Garuda Indonesia at a small travel agency in Jalan Prawirotaman ticket for tomorrow morning. Ticket I already have in my hands now and I don't have to wake up to get the early morning flight with Mandala, which was cheaper than Garuda. He also tried to sell me Lion Air tickets, but I can't blame him for not knowing they still use those 27-year old wreckages called MD-82.

Ho Lee Fuk

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,065,311 topic views - 240,130 posts - 13,728 topics - 33,217 members - last post @ 17-09-2020 04:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

138,743,689 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com