indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Why are you showing off on Friendster?

Now the East Java department of the Council of Islamic Scholars in Indonesia (MUI, Majelis Ulama Indonesia) is talking about the fact that some websites can possibly have a bad influence on young people it is time for us to select a random picture from one of those so-called dangerous websites, Facebook, Myspace, Friendster and other social networking websites.

Continue reading , click the title

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

I think this is not the kind of pictures they mean.
There is nothing wrong with this I guess. But very young girls 13-14 showing off worries me a bit. It worries me that parents have no idea what they do behind the computer...

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

havana45
User
spacer line

Not knowing what your kids are doing at the computer is not an Indonesian problem.Its a world wide problem.In europe and other liberated countries it is even a bigger problem.You have to spent some time with your children to educate them well.That seems to be a problem in Indonesia where most parents do not communicate with their children.They only order or forbid them to do things.Lack of communication.Most youngsters only know that they may not do this or that,but they do not know why.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,136,301 topic views - 240,132 posts - 13,728 topics - 33,218 members - last post @ 19-09-2020 21:36 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

138,805,164 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com