indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Loempia
User
spacer line

To Fotograaf 2004/ JORIS,

If you are a student you can get a lot of discount when flying with Emirates (UAE). But then you have to leave from Dusseldorf (Germany).
You need to have a so-called ISIC card (international student card, approx. 10 euros; available at your school)
just email them: infoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.compassreisen.de

price can be around 650 euros incl. taxes for a return ticket (depends when you leave etc.)

Good luck and have fun in Semarang!
Loempia

Brutto
User
User icon of Brutto
spacer line

hi all,

I'am from belgium and looking for the cheapest flight to DPS. Departure from the Netherlands or Germany, time and stops are not a problem. I just want to keep it cheap.

Does anyone have a suggestion?
I can spend 600 700 euros.
I've read this is possible, but where can i book this??
Some help would come in very handy..... Emoticon: Worship

Thanx in advance all of you
Greetzz
Brutto

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

hi brutto
right now the cheapest flight I can find with a good reliable airline would be the deal with singapore airlines, 705 euros to denpasar, all taxes included
maximum stay is 30 days though, depart between 16th of august and the 30th of september (but you didn't specify when you wanna fly or how long you wanna stay?!)
if you're from belgium, check out this website: www.joker.be

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

brutto, another good deal is with malaysian airlines, to denpasar for 533 euro, plus taxes (around 100 euro or so), leaves from paris (if you live in belgium, it's only 49 euros for a return ticket from brussels to paris CDG airport on the high speed thalys train, just one hour travel)
this deal seems to be valid till the end of the year
hope this info helps you
happy travels

Brutto
User
User icon of Brutto
spacer line

Thx a lot belgianguy,, Emoticon: Smile

I'am leaving 11 Oct until 2 Nov , probably.
So maybe the first options is not the best one?

I will check out the site you mentioned!
Thx for everything

If there are cheaper flights, plz let me know
Although i think this is already very cheap?

Well thx and till later

Greetz
Bruttos

Brutto
User
User icon of Brutto
spacer line

hey belgianguy,

where have you found that info on malaysian airlines from paris?
I went to malaysian airlines site but the price was a lot more?

Maybe i did something wrong?
the joker site is a succes: 648 euros to DPS!!!!

thx in advance

Greetz

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

hi brutto
oh maybe I forgot to mention that the malaysian airline deal was also on www.joker.be
if you go to the website of malaysian airlines it's a lot more expensive
another good site for cheap flights is www.connections.be
check it out!

sean_uk
User
spacer line

Hi
just a little note to this thread
my wife files out to jakarta from london this week returns early sept 550 inc taxes with qatar airlines (the airline with the newest fleet ????)
i fly out next week to join her 481 inc taxes return. Emoticon: Smile
Previously we found royal brunei cheapest from europe

Brutto
User
User icon of Brutto
spacer line

Hey

Everthing is fully booked for the low prices Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Cry
Other suggestions?

Plz let me know.
I want to go back, hate the belgian weather Emoticon: Angry

Thx in advance

Bruttos

sean_uk
User
spacer line

Hi Brutto

Try and find a cheap flight website that has online checking of seat avaliablity saves the searching all these low cost websites that promise cheap flights but can't deliever.
from the uk i use www.majortravel.co.uk.
they show from london,,,, Qatar & KLM still have some cheap seats avaliable for the dates you want

Brutto
User
User icon of Brutto
spacer line

Thx a lot sean!

I will check this out...

Greetz
Brutto

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

brutto you have to be a bit flexible with your dates, especially with the cheapest tickets, for instance, with joker I just checked for you: leaving on the 11 th of october with malaysian airlines, available, return on the 2nd of november full, but available on the 3rd of november for return, fare is an amazing 502 euros + tax 111 euros, I can't find any better fare than that, you can book it online and you have instant confirmation
good luck

Brutto
User
User icon of Brutto
spacer line

I understand, but i want to stay as long as possible.
And my vacation is that period so.....

613 euros with malaysian airlines.... from where do i leave then?

I will try and check it out

Thx again
Greetz
Brutto

the_gee
User
User icon of the_gee
spacer line

you could always fly with cathay pacific via hong kong. These flights are most of the time reasonably priced.

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

the malaysian flight I mentioned earlier departs from paris
a lot of cheap flights leave from there
I got a ticket for the 2nd of october from paris to jakarta and back on the 1st of april next year, gulf air, only 577 euro for a 6 month return, tax included! gulf air is not the best airline in the world, but hey, it's cheap! (this I also booked on the website from joker)
brutto when you live in belgium you got so many possibilities: you can leave from paris, amsterdam, dusseldorf, london, these airports are all within easy reach and cheap to get to, if you book early for a thalys or tgv train it's dirt cheap
just booked my ticket online to paris airport with the tgv fast train, from lille just on the french border, only 15 euros!!
so be flexible and be inventive

Brutto
User
User icon of Brutto
spacer line

Thx a lot men,

I'alm going to book now and hope i will find something cheap

Happy travels
Brutto

jagolf1
User
spacer line

Gulf air, verry cheap on the moment ,l pay for 6 month ticket to Jakarta 620,- Incl 721,- The flight depart 0.7:55 Amsterdam -London -AbuDabhi-
Jakarta arrival next day at 12.35 ..... no long stops the return flight march 2006 depart Jakarta 15.30 arrive amsterdam next day 10.20.
good luck Jacob.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

You pay for what you get. I will never forget Gulf Air. I remember the flight from AMS to CGK (years ago...) In between there was a short flight from Bahrein to Abu Dhabi that's only 20 minutes, the plane they used was smaller and had other seat numbers than the one we used to fly to Bahrein, too many passengers on a too small plane, what a mess, passengers even started to fight. Soon after arrival in Indonesia I had to return to AMS because of family reasons. I booked my return flight and a few days later I went to Jakarta. There I learned I could not get on the flight because overbooked. I had to wait and stay 8 days in Jakarta before I could get on a flight. To stay more than a week in Jakarta is not cheap, if I only count the Bintangs I had. Since that flight I only buy "expensive tickets" as I want to arrive asap at my destination. No stops in deserts somewhere in the Middle East for me anymore. I have seen to much of Abu Dahbhi and Dubai. At the moment the only airlines I would take between Amsterdam and Solo are SIA and MAS. These are the only ones who fly direct to S'pore/KL and then to Solo (Mas toYogya) I won't tell you what I paid, as I always need tickets that are valuable for one year (the most expensive) To fly back from Solo via Singapore to AMS with Silk Air/SIA is not very convenient as one arrives at 1300 hrs localtime, the flight to AMS leaves only at 23.45 at night, but I stayed in S'pore for 2 nights.

If I had to go on a budget I would do it as follows: Buy a cheap ticket to S'pore, from there go to the ferry terminal at WTC by MRT/Bus and take the jetfoil to Batam (Sekupang or Batu Ampar, 30 - 40 minutes, 0600 till 2000 hrs at least 4 times per hour.) From Batam there are many cheap flights to Jakarta. Staying a night in Batam is also much cheaper than in Singapore.

Regards

Londoh

spacer line  

For ticket fare's search Tickettracker or vliegwinkel.
for domistic buy in Indonesia by travel agent or on airport

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Londoh I don't agree with you about Gulf Air. Ok, they still have the annoying Arab announcements giving you the feeling that there's some terrorist on board but the planes are of quite good quality Airbuses (they don't like Boeing much, maybe they think those planes are haram) and at least you don't have a risk of a terrorist attack (they don't blow up their own people of course).

They're cheap (500 euro's ex tax from Frankfurt), make 2 stopovers in some God forsaken places (Bahrain and Abu Dhabi) where you can see even more burqa's then in Amsterdam nowadays but then you fly directly to Jakarta without stopping in Singapore or KL. The best thing is that all their tickets are 3 month tickets, return date change is possible for 50 euro's, that makes their tickets quite flexible. Also if you become member of their Frequent Flyer program you directly get an allowance of 30 kg.

Last but not least, one more small annoying thing: this is what the stewardesses learn during their course of "Supremity of Races"
1) Arabs
2) Bule
-------------->
nothing>
-------------->
3) Indians and Indonesians and other Asians
4) Negro's

So don't use Gulf Air if you fall in one of those last 2 categories, otherwise you are treated like shit. I happen to belong to the second race so for me I'm treated quite reasonably well. A pleasant way to fly GF.

Gracias. Sama sama

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 04-01-2006 23:40 kiwimave wrote:
Londoh I dont agree with you about Gulf Air. ).

Theyre cheap (500 euros ex tax from Frankfurt), make 2 stopovers in some God forsaken places (Bahrain and Abu Dhabi)

Hi Kimi,

How can you disagree with my bad experiences with Gulf Air ?

Anyway go to Frankfurt first and make 2 stops between Frankfurt and Jakarta is too much for me. With SIA it is 12 hours from AMS to SIN, that is very convienient for me. In Ams it takes me 20 minutes to Schiphol, so if I leave 2 hours 20 min before departure I have time enough. In SIN it is only 10 -15 minutes to the centre of town. have a rest, get a visa for Republik Pisang and go through Batam into Indonesia.

Regards

Lon

Gruces

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 04-01-2006 23:40 kiwimave wrote:

3) Indians and Indonesians and other Asians
4) Negros

So dont use Gulf Air if you fall in one of those last 2 categories, otherwise you are treated like shit. I happen to belong to the second race so for me Im treated quite reasonably well. A pleasant way to fly GF.

He Kiw ,
I am a category 3 (indonesian) , have a nice flight with gulf (and also very cheap= murah sekali .)
How come ?

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 05-01-2006 10:51 sidia wrote:

He Kiw ,
I am a category 3 (indonesian) ,

Om Sid,
Kalau orang Indo dinomorsatukan, dunia jadi hancur dalam seminggu Emoticon: Shiny

have a nice flight with gulf (and also very cheap= murah sekali .)
How come ?

Bensin gratis di Gulf, straight out of the ground Emoticon: Bye bye

Gruces

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,300,976 topic views - 223,695 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,717 members - last post @ 18-11-2017 10:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,253,628 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com