indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
xtrapol
User
User icon of xtrapol
spacer line

quote/* Shuisheng 27/3/2004

i lost every thing at the fall of suharto my house my driver my pivledge.
now i have to live in a midle class home .
but before i had 5 houses govermen class.
my Family casta is Ningrat and is the highest form of clasification there is we are abouve Satria i dont even talk walk past some one that is Varia. cause my servants (Babu┤s) even have more class then these people.
and yes i do speek jerman cause in live in Negeri Belanda for now.
here they call some thing 1st class but i have to sit that thatin with low class or should i say no class soldiers people of hollan don respect the supeiors in Indonesia no one dares to hale me and start a cmversation with out my permision.
they just know that my class is to high for tham and here a now class soldier just wan sit nex to me.
Me..........Kompasus what is wrong with this world *?
*end quote

Ok... Just checking past, locked forums.... and I came across this freak called Shui Sheng who would claimed superiority over every human on earth because of 'daddy'. is it just a coincidence this Shui Sheng writes, feels, lives in the same place, studies, and preaches just like Budowono? But then ShuiSheng claims Budowono's his cousin. Are you?? Or are you the same person?? I'm not particularly fond of either of them to be honest... if I'm wrong and you aren't same person - I'm sorry - but...Dude... (one of you) is honestly insane and you seriously need a shrink. Because army training is not going to help you much, when - or maybe I should say if - you released your bigotry opinions on a group of people that you just bitched out in one of your little philosophy essays.

So leave out the predjudist remarks. We should be grateful enough this forum is fairly uncensored. A discussion is not telling us we're all inferior because we're not the right race. It's also not telling us what Hitler should have done if he wanted to win WWII- and then preaching Mao's views on punishment by death, right after telling us we should all follow the Pancasila which condemns capital punishment.

I'm not Jeroen, and I find myself preaching in every off-topic forum I can squeeze a paragraph into. So I'm going to chill out on writing here for a while. But hey, just for politeness, let's be nice, k? Emoticon: Shut up!

Cheers

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I have asked them before. Shuisheng wouldn't listen and is therefore permanently banned from this forum. Budo is behaving slightly better, but has had it's warnings as well, and the next time he can go for a while as well.

Thanks for your attention, unfortunately I don't want him to get another topic for himself. So I will lock this one.

Yerun

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

76,022,120 topic views - 234,171 posts - 13,691 topics - 25,081 members - last post @ 13-10-2019 22:18 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,417,521 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com