indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Drug bust nets two Swedish men at Kuta hotel
Two Swedish tourists, Kjell Avald Holst (25) and Karl John Bronell (26), have had an abrupt change of accommodation during their Bali holiday following their arrest by Bali police at a popular Kuta hotel and their removal to holding cells at police headquarters.
Continue reading , click the title

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

They never learn, do they?

Even Bali has enough people on deathrow.
A friend of mine is journalist, he told me that there are a lot of bule in prison.
Even for a death sentence.

They must be crazy !

It's only kinky the first time.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

I just wanted to say the same. They just never learn and that's exactly why they get busted more often. Plain stupidity, while it's so easy to check on internet what Indonesia thinks of drugs. Emoticon: Nooo

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

totally ridiculous, 10 years???????? for 5 grams of weed????

steal a couple of million dollars, rape and destroy the forests and you probably walk free or do a year at the most

i find this disgusting...

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

10 years is not so likely, but as far i'm concerned they may stay in jail for the coming 5 years.....1 year for one gram is a good deal.. Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Laugh out loud

hati hati, pelan pelan

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

yeah right, tell that to those pigs that are selling meth, smack and everything else while they arrest and torture folks not seldom to death, tell that to the upperclass here that consumes dope like crazy and never get in trouble cause they untouchable.....

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

if you're ever in the gili islands and at night and you see police helicopters don't worry, it's just the pigs offloading the weekly supplies of all the dope you can imagine...

yeah those poor boys made a mistake smoking an innocent plant, you think 5 years is reasonable??? what planet do you come from?

jeeeezzz...

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

If you go to Asian countries you know the law and the penalty...so they thougt the law was not valid for them,just two stupid junks...

hati hati, pelan pelan

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

just two stupid junks.........

shit....

just two kids that made a mistake....

10 years ago if they caught you in thailand with as little as a joint you were looking at 25 years no parole, nowadays, they fine you, throw you out of the country and put you on their blacklist or if you've got bad luck they might give you a year...

a few years ago, as some folks here might remember, a government sanctioned group investigated ganja. their conclusion, LEGALISE as it doesn't do any harm and it would free the cops to go after REAL crime, plus jails in indonesia are way too full and most of the inmates are doing time for....ganja... of course they didn't legalise but kala made his funny remark about how seasoning your food with it was ok... ofcourse the cops don't want it legalised as they are making way too much money selling it and busting folks so they can shake them down...

just two stupid junks..... your words show just how uninformed you are....

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

and i'm not saying that you should go and buy and smoke weed in indonesia because yes, it is too dangerous, i always tell folks that go there to just not do it (unless you're in say lake toba, aceh or gili) cause if they catch you here you're really in the hands of the devil and anything can happen... i've known a few foreigners that got caught in indonesia, usually they do around 4 months, that's how long it takes to pay off the cops, the judges, the lawyer and the doctor that gets you the letter that you are an addict (ridiculous since you can't get addicted to weed) and both the cases that i know of spend around 200 to 250 million to get out....

Wimroma
User
spacer line

Half of our world is on fire and you are making a point about "smoking weed" It's so unbelieveble stupid. Indonesia is a wonderfull country but the people who are in charge are so simple. Do I say more ??? It's not a secret, everybody knows!!!
Greetz, Wim.

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

ok, why this kind of news upsets me a bit.... a few years ago i made friends with Timothy, or big tim as we called him. he was from kenya and his mom is in charge of all the UN catering in all of africa and his pops build nairobi airport.. we used to make music together and hang out. tim was a rasta, an incredibly gifted painter who fell in love with this indonesian girl. a few months after he got a beautiful baby boy named denzel tim got caught with a very, very small amount of weed. i was always telling tim, man just don't do that shit here, cops are the devil here but he was always like, i'm a rasta man and i'm playing it safe. these pigs (cause they don't deserve the name cops) set him up, sold it to him and then busted him. they forced him to pay. and pay again. and again. until tim couldn't pay no more. then they tried to force him to become an informer, helping them to set up other folks and he flat out refused saying i rather go to jail then. they then forced him to drink from a bottle and he got sick. i mean really sick, heavy stomachcramps so he went to the bromeus hospital in bandung where they said, you've got vertigo and gave him some medicines. at home he just got sicker and sicker went back to the hospital where he went blind first, then became paralyzed from the neck down and then slipped into a coma. they didn't give him oxygen till 24 hours had passed and by that time he was braindead and died afte an incredible amount of agony. his folks were there as was i when he died, the doctors wouldn't even speak to his parents, send a nurse who rudely told them to take away his body. i helped carry him and it was heavy as tim was a big, big man... they pumped him full of formaldehyde so forget about an autopsy, they gave his folks a deathcertificate that said "cause of death AIDS" a nice piece of rascism by itself... those pigs that did this to him were in his house, saw he had a new born and still went ahead and killed him and i'm carrying this inside me since it happened. tim would've never hurt a fly, he was one of the most gentle polite sweet people i have ever met... so when you're at these parties where politicians and rich folk pop pills, take meth and whatever they can get their hands on TOGETHER with cops it just turns my stomach... i know another guy, an indonesian, they put his whole face full with screws at the police station and electrified his genitals while they were dancing to house music smoking meth, laughing out loud because of the "funny" faces he made. honestly, i can go on and on with stories like this...
i know half the world is on fire, i know they're destroying papua and have already destroyed sumatera and kalimantan so that a few can be disgustingly filthy rich and it upsets me like hell. there's not a single road that's not broken and potholed, i see accidents with my own two eyes all the time because of this while our beloved mayor makes a weeklong trip to texas payed for by the taxpayers for an amount of 75.000 dollars, bandung, "paris of java" is a stinking hellhole for the most part these days and i've been reading about the same shit going on all over the country, it just makes me sick but this stuff that i wrote, about the death of my buddy is personal. that's why i'm making a point about "smoking weed" wim. i could tell you stories about malpractice by doctors here that would make your hairs stand up, i can go on and on and yes i love, love, love indonesia and it's fantastic people...

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

On 03-05-2009 22:45 madrotter wrote:
ok, why this kind of news upsets me a bit.... a few years ago i made friends with Timothy, or big tim as we called him. he was from kenya and his mom is in charge of all the UN catering in all of africa and his pops build nairobi airport.. we used to make music together and hang out. tim was a rasta, an incredibly gifted painter who fell in love with this indonesian girl. a few months after he got a beautiful baby boy named denzel tim got caught with a very, very small amount of weed. i was always telling tim, man just don't do that shit here, cops are the devil here but he was always like, i'm a rasta man and i'm playing it safe. these pigs (cause they don't deserve the name cops) set him up, sold it to him and then busted him. they forced him to pay. and pay again. and again. until tim couldn't pay no more. then they tried to force him to become an informer, helping them to set up other folks and he flat out refused saying i rather go to jail then. they then forced him to drink from a bottle and he got sick. i mean really sick, heavy stomachcramps so he went to the bromeus hospital in bandung where they said, you've got vertigo and gave him some medicines. at home he just got sicker and sicker went back to the hospital where he went blind first, then became paralyzed from the neck down and then slipped into a coma. they didn't give him oxygen till 24 hours had passed and by that time he was braindead and died afte an incredible amount of agony. his folks were there as was i when he died, the doctors wouldn't even speak to his parents, send a nurse who rudely told them to take away his body. i helped carry him and it was heavy as tim was a big, big man... they pumped him full of formaldehyde so forget about an autopsy, they gave his folks a deathcertificate that said "cause of death AIDS" a nice piece of rascism by itself... those pigs that did this to him were in his house, saw he had a new born and still went ahead and killed him and i'm carrying this inside me since it happened. tim would've never hurt a fly, he was one of the most gentle polite sweet people i have ever met... so when you're at these parties where politicians and rich folk pop pills, take meth and whatever they can get their hands on TOGETHER with cops it just turns my stomach... i know another guy, an indonesian, they put his whole face full with screws at the police station and electrified his genitals while they were dancing to house music smoking meth, laughing out loud because of the "funny" faces he made. honestly, i can go on and on with stories like this...
i know half the world is on fire, i know they're destroying papua and have already destroyed sumatera and kalimantan so that a few can be disgustingly filthy rich and it upsets me like hell. there's not a single road that's not broken and potholed, i see accidents with my own two eyes all the time because of this while our beloved mayor makes a weeklong trip to texas payed for by the taxpayers for an amount of 75.000 dollars, bandung, "paris of java" is a stinking hellhole for the most part these days and i've been reading about the same shit going on all over the country, it just makes me sick but this stuff that i wrote, about the death of my buddy is personal. that's why i'm making a point about "smoking weed" wim. i could tell you stories about malpractice by doctors here that would make your hairs stand up, i can go on and on and yes i love, love, love indonesia and it's fantastic people...

Well I heard some stories like that also... Certain elements in the Indonesian police love their drug laws so they can terrorize innocent foreigners like this Tim even until his death and until they take all his money...absolutely horrible stories happened.. Remember Indonesia is still a 3rd world country where no real justice system exists.

Barbaric laws exist where drug users are being charged as criminals, and where the big traders usually operate freely (because of good contacts with the police).

Gracias. Sama sama

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

They really have to clean up GILI TRAWANGAN from all drugdealers because many tourists come especially to that island to use drugs so this beautiful tiny island that was quiet and good snorkeling before changed into a party island with rude people theft came into the island and lots of fast boats distroy the sea life so no turtles anymore and
now expensive resorts come polluting the sea and the island.
My heart is bleeding because the GILIS are selling their SOUL for short time money...

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,469,118 topic views - 223,975 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,749 members - last post @ 24-11-2017 22:13 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,528,844 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com