indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

A peek into Jakarta's nightlife, the women of B.A.T.S.

The later it gets the more clear it becomes that it is not all about the music, the band and the alcohol here. Pleasure is okay, but there is much more to get here that just that. The later it gets, a part of the people here starts to show more and more lowbrow attitude. In some areas you will see women hopping from one man to another. It could just be to greet them a 'bye bye', but all changes if you know better than that, because there is more to it.

Continue reading , click the title

dianajak
User
spacer line

Oh yes, I've been there two times, I'm indonesian and I heard BATS have a great band, yes it is.but few foreigners tried to get me,maybe they think I'm a whore,oh my..they all same age with my father, well the second time I went there with friends,I met a swedish guy in same age and we dated after know each other few weeks later, not all men come there and be whore hunter.and I am not a whore also. Well, its jakarta, lots of people have bad economy and if you don't look for a girl to sleep with, there's much more nice place and bands like BATS.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Aha, just like girls that visit, not all foreign man that visit there want to have a date.
Just like you don't go there for a bule friend. Correct?

Naaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Emoticon:

It's only kinky the first time.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

BATS is famous for it's girls indeed, but many expats don't get their contract extended due to the crisis, so it looked like a war zone the last time I was there (May 19), too few guys with big bellies to absorb all the 'girls' available. Sad to see their business has gone down that much in such a short time.

Ho Lee Fuk

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,136,301 topic views - 240,132 posts - 13,728 topics - 33,218 members - last post @ 19-09-2020 21:36 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

138,804,924 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com