indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Albert;

That's why; bring a girl with you for one night, do what you need to do and then disappear without asking telephone numbers, addresses or whatsoever. Use a fake name as well if possible and never tell where you work of course... Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Sorry guys, maybe boring but I am and stay loyal to my wife.

I can keep my little friend out of trouble. Emoticon: Yes!

But Yerun good advise for others. Emoticon: Party!

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

In Holland we say...je loopt je lul achterna...or ...guys think with their dick.I also know a guy who checked in in his hotel in USA.His first name was Dick,so the deskpeople asked...small dick or big dick? Emoticon: Yes!

Nemesis
User
User icon of Nemesis
spacer line

Dutch people named Dick, usually call themslve Dirk in the US.

Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I will tell him so,thanks. Emoticon: Very funny

sglange
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Bye bye Hi Azalirahman! Seems like you are out for a fling with the girls in Singapore whereas they are more interested in anchoring down rather than a days stand. Do understand that not all Indonesian girls are out for a fling and a majority of them are serious in relationship. I, myself am a Singaporean and have already anchored in Indonesia but I don't go to places such as a joints to catch a girl like you do. No offence to you though, jangan salah langkah aja, nanti akan menyesal. Bye for now!

spacer line  

Hi guys, Jakarta is my most favorite city in SEA!
Pictures say more than words:
www.vimeo.com/5560466

marno
User
spacer line

I find the most beautiful girls or not to find in jakarta,.....look at the fillipines.....
My experiences,.....they are fare most pretty and inteligent,...try that....if you dare..!!... Emoticon: Yes!

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

So, when you succeed in divorcing your current wife, you find yourself a new one from the Philippines? Emoticon: Wink

LuluJack
User
spacer line

On 07-12-2009 20:09 M Spielberger wrote:
Hi guys, Jakarta is my most favorite city in SEA!
Pictures say more than words:
www.vimeo.com/5560466

Same frust, haha, gila loh

marno
User
spacer line

hehehe,...that's a good one yerun,...

no....i have a lot of friends in the filpenes,...was just comparing girls from two continents,...if i divorced ,..i think i'll just hold my stuff in the zipper,....for a while,....need to do bizznizz first,... Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Frustrated

pratama
User
spacer line

Always use a condom !

Chlamydia infection : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlamydia_infection

Other less known STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) : genital herpes, the kissing disease (Mononucleosis, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I(...)ctious_mononucleosis)

It is only by sheer luck that I never contracted a sexually transmitted disease, because during the 1980's I had unprotected sex with multiple partners (Indonesian girls)

Nowadays I use a condom.

alterity
User
User icon of alterity
spacer line

Indonesian girls are attractive but make sure you choose the one that is right for you:

The expat guide to Indonesian women

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

The guide is a bit of a grim preview.

Yes, if you go for the bargirls you could have a point.
But outside of that I think the contence is a bit rough.

Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I love the girls too...my wife doesn't Emoticon: Shiny

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

On 30-12-2009 04:00 oyibo wrote:
The guide is a bit of a grim preview.

Yes, if you go for the bargirls you could have a point.
But outside of that I think the contence is a bit rough.

Emoticon: Party!

Theres this good ol'saying.... 'you can take the girl out of the bar, but you cannot take the bar out of the girl'. I dont know the guy who thought that up, but I think its a piece of wisdom.

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

sabar2
User
User icon of sabar2
spacer line

Chasing women during holiday ? Is that a new sport ?

My experience is you never have to chase any woman, something good will cross
your path without chasing. Just be carefull if what you meet is for real or for fun.
Sometimes the bill might be higher as what you expect.
Also don't forget to see all in the right light, first impressions can be deceiving.

Some might like chasing women during their holiday.
I myself prefer the taste of food in Indonesia, but also there sometimes you get cramps afterwards. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Welcome to Indonesia Take it as it is or leave it if you don't like it

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,934 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 15:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,472,102 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com