indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

I could kick myself senseless every time I think about how I've wasted my time chasing after girls in Singapore and Malaysia all these years, when there are so many insanely beautiful girls in Jakarta. Maybe the ones I encountered weren't exactly the goody 2 shoes as portrayed on the television, but still.

I'm seriously contemplating going to Jakarta again, but alone this time.

Anyone up to guide this Singaporean?

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

They can be extremely beautiful but they can also give you a BIG headache...as you will experience soon. Good luck anyway

Gracias. Sama sama

spacer line  

The only headache right now I'm having is not to have gotten the number of the girl who was my companion for 2 nights in a row at a karaoke joint. Quite smittened with her actually, although she failed to turn up at my door on both nights after I asked her to. Don't know whether we missed while trying to find each other or I was already sleeping by the time she arrived.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Have your headache ! Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

fred uk
User
spacer line

There is a down side to consider. The type of lady in those karaoke joints do have this nasty habit of carrying STD including AIDS.
Shagging so many blokes for cash has that drawback.

Enjoy your bed time.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Yups,
Very dangerous.

But hey, the amount of customers keeps this "shite" alive. Emoticon: Party!

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 11-04-2009 12:25 azalirahman wrote:
The only headache right now I'm having is not to have gotten the number of the girl who was my companion for 2 nights in a row at a karaoke joint. Quite smittened with her actually, although she failed to turn up at my door on both nights after I asked her to. Don't know whether we missed while trying to find each other or I was already sleeping by the time she arrived.

She is not interested in you, can't you see that yourself? Haha... a lot to learn for you!

Dutchess
User
User icon of Dutchess
spacer line

Hmm..what's so special abt Jakarta girls?!
OK, stupid question maybe.. Emoticon: Devil

wablief?

Nemesis
User
User icon of Nemesis
spacer line

Theyŕe a bit more arrogant then average Indonesian girl. Thatś about it.

Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

VanHeutsz
User
spacer line

On 12-04-2009 17:51 Dutchess wrote:
Hmm..what's so special abt Jakarta girls?!

I guess it's an euphemism for Jakarta prostitutes. Paid sex with poor, miserable, desperate girls mistaken for love by some silly guys.

monyet
User
User icon of monyet
spacer line

Bandung girls are the best, that's why the whole of masculine Jakarta always travel to Bandung on Fridays... and also a lot of Malays...
I do agree, there are a lot of beautiful women in Indonesia, but you have to be careful when searching for a real partner for life. Too many are after money as we read on this forum before.

From Dayeuhkolot with love

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

Well, he will think different when he receive the doctors bill after the fun he had... Emoticon: Yes!

hati hati, pelan pelan

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

It is and it will always be a matter of tast. Emoticon: I love it
Funny I do not read anything about brain capacity only how the look like or how they behave.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Albert,
Maybe you didn't notice, the guy is not looking for a beautiful brain.
He is looking for pussy. Emoticon: Yummie!

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 13-04-2009 07:44 oyibo wrote:
Albert,
Maybe you didn't notice, the guy is not looking for a beautiful brain.
He is looking for pussy. Emoticon: Yummie!

Then he wil indeed need to be very carefull, because pets are not really wantend. Others might kick it. Emoticon: Yes!

spacer line  

Yeah .. perhaps I made it look like I wanted to marry the girl or something. I liked her just as much as the gorgeous girls I saw around Jakarta, be it working girls or otherwise. My little brother was talking back then.

What I'm really trying to say is how much difference there is between the so-called beautiful girls in Singapore and Malaysia compared to those from Indonesia. It's like a fucking gold mine over there that it's unfair for men born in a different country other than Indonesia.

monyet
User
User icon of monyet
spacer line

Brain capacity? You must be a woman.

From Dayeuhkolot with love

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 13-04-2009 10:35 monyet wrote:
Brain capacity? You must be a woman.

IQ
Unless you prefer blonds?

And you have to be a man;

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

azalirahman; to test your statement I would like to propose the following for you if you are in Indonesia again:

Drink as much as you can so you can so you can not objectively decide whether a woman is pretty or not. Then go and find a random 'pretty woman', preferrably the ones with loads of make-up, push-up bra and tight clothing. Bring her with you, do what you want to do and don't kick her out before you both had a shower. Then have a look again at your 'pretty woman'.

If you like, make a picture or two; the time when you met her, and directly after she took a shower. Just to compare for yourself (no real need to share it here I suppose)

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. Azalirahman;
If you meet a woman and she answers your questions like below example. It might be posible she doesn't like you. Emoticon: Party!

Man: "Haven't we met before?"
Woman: "Yes, I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic."

Man: "Haven't I seen you someplace before?"
Woman: "Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."

Man: "Is this seat empty?"
Woman: "Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

Man: "So, wanna go back to my place?"
Woman: "Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?"

Man: "Your place or mine?"
Woman: "Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Woman: "It's in the phone book."
Man: "But I don't know your name."
Woman: "That's in the phone book too."

Man: "So what do you do for a living?"
Woman: "I'm a female impersonator."

Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Woman: "Do Not Enter"

Man: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
Woman: "Unfertilized!"

Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason"
Woman: "Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!"

Man: "I'm here to fulfill your every sexual fantasy."
Woman: "You mean you've got both a donkey and a Great Dane?"

Man: "I know how to please a woman."
Woman: "Then please leave me alone."

Man: "I want to give myself to you."
Woman: "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."

Man: "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: "Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing."

Man: "Your body is like a temple."
Woman: "Sorry, there are no services today."

Man: "I'd go through anything for you.
Woman: "Good! Let's start with your bank account."

Man: "I would go to the end of the world for you."
Woman: "Yes, but would you stay there?"

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 13-04-2009 10:50 Yerun wrote:
azalirahman; to test your statement I would like to propose the following for you if you are in Indonesia again:

Drink as much as you can so you can so you can not objectively decide whether a woman is pretty or not. Then go and find a random 'pretty woman', preferrably the ones with loads of make-up, push-up bra and tight clothing. Bring her with you, do what you want to do and don't kick her out before you both had a shower. Then have a look again at your 'pretty woman'.

If you like, make a picture or two; the time when you met her, and directly after she took a shower. Just to compare for yourself (no real need to share it here I suppose)

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

haha.. deleting a file from memory Emoticon: Laugh out loud

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

azalirahman;

Pssssssssst, stop yelling.
Before you know it's crowded on Java.
And then, Thailand is empty and they will be in Jakarta Emoticon: Frustrated

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I better warn you.Those girls you refer to are mostly after your money,everybody knows how it is from stories or experience,and before you know it you are left with a headache and empty bankaccount.Okay,you had your fun,but be careful.Even if
I walk the streets there with my family tyey try to get your attention. Emoticon: Bye bye

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Or they can even trick you, let say you raped them, or they are pregnant, or there father suddenly showing up and demanding you to marry her or pay a lot of money.

I heared enough stories from guys who could not keep their zipper closed and put themselve IN a lot of troubles.

They smile, laugh, behave nice, but the next day ............... Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Angry

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,934 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 15:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,471,720 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com