indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

Why you life in Indonesia? a simple question. is this question already exist, Yerun?

Why you visit even living in Indonesia? cause culture, jobs or something? just let others know

life in fresh small village, nice!

spacer line  

I live my life in Belanda, but like to spend time ( holiday) in Indonesia !!

Soms denk ik wel eens : je kan m`n rug op zak, dan gaan we er weer voor!

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Because my company sends me abroad.
Could be Africa, South America, Asia, America, Europe Middle East.

Another 3 more years and I'm happy to move somewhere else.
Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Topic title adjusted. Emoticon: Party!

Irdxb
User
spacer line

I'm a Singapore born, I lived in Indonesia because I'm married to a Indonesia lady...& only stayed for 2 months then work again overseas..there no job for me...The culture is the same cause my dad is a Javanese decent...& the atmosphere in my wife village is natural with cool breeze and for sure cheaper than any other world you can found.
I LOVE INDONESIA.... Emoticon: Party! KABARE MAS....KUMAHA DAMANG..

spacer line  

I lived in the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore before I came to Indonesia. I met my wife got married and never left Indonesia again. because from all counties I lived in, found Indonesia the best due to the collonial past
I feel at home here. It"s just the feeling, what I can't discibe under words just a peace feeling.
And beside that It's cheap, good food a big variety of diverend faces and mixes there, so beautifull. I think the collonial Duch dit not use it only for pipies.
I do still have a base in Holland were I spend One month in a jear, I know whats going on over there in my Fatherland, But my home is IndnesiaI my Motherland. Emoticon: Bye bye

Itís Not About Where You Come From, Itís About Where Youíre At and What Youíve Got.......

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Because the UE sends me, to there.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

I want to life in the future as a Belgian citizen in Indonesia but I'm afraid Indonesian immigration laws are too strict only giving a 'semi permanent visa' from the age of 55
that only lasts 5years and whithin this 5years whe have to renew it every year(so pay a fee probably).
Thats why THAILAND is more popular for foreign tourists immigration laws are not so strict and if you go only 1month its free of visa and no airporttax at all instead of 100.000
rupiah whe have to pay everytime whe leave Indonesia...
Any practical information about living permanently in Indonesia is welcome just mail:
pepermansRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Well, I am not about to email whilst on this forum there is information enough.
Semi permanent resident? There are many here. With social visa's, visa lancia and so on. There is no such thing in Indonesian law as semi permanent resident.

But if you consider that a problem, you can always move to Thailand.
Where you will find that even that is not as you think.

You can live as a permanent resident, provided that in the end of all the procedures you give up your Belgium citizenship. Goodluck !

So as a Belgium citizen semi permanent living under normal immigration law?
No chance, provided you apply for a visa lancia and follow the rules.

Goodluck !

nusa_7000
User
spacer line

Hi,
i'm daniela and i write from Italia, i live here..
I like too much indonesia, the land and the people, in the last 8 years . i came to indonesia for my holiday.
My dream is to live in indonesia for ever.. whit my friend end my parents.
I hope that my dream come true..
i will find a beautiful land on the sea.. and i will come!
have a nice day
Emoticon: Party!
Daniela

Indoned
User
spacer line

Hallo,
I'm a Dutch en living in Holland.
Every year I went to Indonesia to meet my family en my friend.
I love Indonesia very much.
I like the cultuur, people, food and the climat.
The biggest dream in my life is to live in Indonesia. Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

Ondernemend in Indonesie, http://www.indoned.com

Evert
User
spacer line

I live for more than 10 years in indonesia. i like the country and the poeple.
I hope soon go back, and yas wanne stay my live there.
Mana cewe jang mau ikut ke sana. mail saya. evertjandoppenbergRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com. atau sms +31617678150.
Salam: Evert.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

60,549,168 topic views - 227,651 posts - 13,619 topics - 19,296 members - last post @ 18-08-2018 14:57 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

104,082,456 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com