indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Clearance, for the KMA? As any Dutch citizen(and with a military record) I can just walk in. Just you wait and see.
You shared your political ambition with the Indonesian embassador, as you informed us yourselves. Auch, that you didn't inform your instructors nor your superiors will not give credit to your personal file.
Pas als ik gewonnen heb komt mijn mening naar voren? Do they learn that really on the KMA. Another reason to visit this institution. Maybe other forummembers will join me even.

budowono1
User
spacer line

no they lurn you that on basic training never to let your real opinion out is like wearing a mask one face is smiling at you and the other is looking foul at you that is what a soldier lurns at basic training

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Oh, very good. Especially on peace-keeping missions which are the only missions Dutch troops are being sent. What about the Indonesian army? Are they somewhere abroad keepin the peace?

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I'll join you Emoticon: Puh! , but it's time to close some topics again as Budo is setting them to his hand again

budowono1
User
spacer line

Indonesia militer arn't sent national defence is more importand

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Mega became leader of the PDI in the mid-1990s with the help of GENERAL Gumelar and GENERAL Hendropriyono, reportedly members of the 'red and white' faction within the military. . This was a time when the 'red and white' faction of the military seemed to be losing out to the 'green' faction; Suharto was reportedly wary of the 'red and white' General Moerdani and wanted to promote more 'Moslem' generals; the CIA was perhaps ready to dump Suharto because he was not always doing what the US wanted (helping Ford Motors rather than Tommy and Bangbang's motors)M)SSAD may have thought that the world's biggest Moslem country was becoming too powerful.

So Mega was perhaps too closely tied to sections of the military, in particular a subsection of the secular nationalist 'red and white' faction.

And SBY also represents the 'red and white' faction, a subsection coming from Eastern Indonesia. SBY seems to have close ties to the Pentagon.

Who gained from the Bali bomb?

Perhaps I would have voted for SBY in order to halt the terror.

But if the terror comes from people opposed to SBY, then perhaps it will continue.

budowono1
User
spacer line

there is no SBY it's just a myth you know propaganda lies of the capitalist world lies to ruin Indonesia name.

spacer line  

when Aangirfan and Budo get together, the world is at stake. There is always a dirty plot, a scandalous affair, well well.. Budo, I think you've just got yourself a friend in Aangirfan. Emoticon: Very funny

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

budowono1
User
spacer line

afganistan i don't like arab countries and arab culture.
i do not seport them. i work for my self i seport no one aspecialy no islam i am christian not moslim

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Budo,

As a Fellow Christain I can tel you that in the past, Christians also murdered many people in the name of God.

So why don't you hate Christains as well?

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

I think SBY so far the best President for Indonesia Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! !
Indonesian peoples really need strong person with background as militair Emoticon: Worship Emoticon: Worship !

In my eyes without militair Indonesia will be going down Emoticon: Yes! cause the burgers not enough discipline Emoticon: Stupid ! that way need strong as SBY.
I can understand....only 20% from Indonesian graduated from university, this make very difficult to make up brains from them.

YES !!! SBY have to show how to manage big country...!
I believe his need time over 3 years Emoticon: Yes!

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Dear Bogor,

I agree with you that SBY is the best president for Indonesia, considering the other candidates. He seems to be professional and a honest man.
I disagree with you about the socalled disciplined military in Indonesia, that is so needed. First a disciplined army should put itself under the command of the civilian government, like in any other civilised country. Secondly the Indonesian military has, in my opinion, no decent track-record of disciplined behaviour in crisis-situations (Timor, Atjeh, Papua). Thirdly a disciplined army should not have business-empires and be involved in KKN operations. I think that Indonesia is better off with a much smaller army.

Amadeus
User
spacer line

I also agree SBY become a president. But not too long, like Soeharto. Normally military is disciplined, strict but not flexible. Hopefully he will become a wise presidenty who can really fight against KKN, and give prosperity to Indonesia . I'm a little bit afraid that he after a couple of years also become a dictator, like other military presidents.

salam Amadeus

budowono1
User
spacer line

In my eyes without militair Indonesia will be going down Emoticon: Yes! cause the burgers not enough discipline Emoticon: Stupid ! that way need strong as SBY.
I can understand....only 20% from Indonesian graduated from university, this make very difficult to make up brains from them.

good perspection we need militeris order .
but what burgers Mc-chicken ?? atau Bigmac ?
Just kiding

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Hi Budowono,

You live in the Netherlands at the moment. Do you think that the Dutch "burgers" have discipline? In general they are seen as the most undisciplined lot of whole the world. Do you think a military government would do the Netherlands good?

Amadeus
User
spacer line

Hi Budowono,

I come from a military family in ID. My father had a high rank in army. As her daughter I can say that I don't like and think the unflexibility of the army.

20 % is graduated from university, that doesn't mean that 80 % is stupid. I myself didn't graduate from university and donot consider myself as stupid. A lot of ID people don't get the opportunity to study because they don't have the money.

I just distrust the army looking at the past, but also the present news. As mentioned before SBY is although from the army at the moment for me the best. (I don't have any other good choice)

salam Amadeus

budowono1
User
spacer line

yes i agree the dutch people are totaly undiciplined and rude
where i came from we reward knoledge and diciplin.
but we punish ignorance and rudeness.
i beleef that a militairy regime would do good for the Netherlands goverment i seport the militairy 100% i also beeing bron in a militairy family for im 3rd generation militairy.

but i seport monargi also the crown prince should not be such a coward and arestthe parlement and take full controll and make the netherlands a total monargi it would be good for the civilions and for there social image and national identity.
he should lurn from Kaisar Wilhelm 2 and show the world who he is and take full controll and deport those who don't belong in this country
i see to many foreners here and the dutch culture is disapearing over 20 yrs there wouldn't be any nederlanders left only a counrty full off bastards with no legacy no enharitage and that is what i call pethetic if there could be a militairy regime here and if i could help to generaly reform the Netherlands it would be a country with no criminality mith no abnormalities like it has now i can do so much better than they.
but it's up to them

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Hi Budowono,

nice to read again one of your brilliant messages again. If the crown-prince would seize power he has first to set aside his mother, but that is a minor detail. Another problem would be that no general nor admiral would support such a step. They would obey the constitution and the civil government like they should.
Kaiser Wilhelm II is a bad example. He lost the war (where millions and millions of young people died in the most horrified way, but that is also a detail). I did not know he send away people (maybe you are mistaken with his later successor Adolf H.).
To come back to the Indonesian oh so disciplined army. Just today I read a article that 3 Ind. military (2 sergeants and 1 corporal) were arrested while demontating a privately-owned escavator in Sumatra. They did these things regurlaly as a sort of business (payed for by thugs), and transported the huge machines with military trucks. Not so disciplined, uh? Today I had a conversation with someone telling me about the almost instutionalized rape of women in East-Timor by Indonesian soldiers. I wonder what you understand as a definition of discipline.

budowono1
User
spacer line

Timor-timur desurved every treathment .
they where trators and colabarating with the War-crimonal Gusmo.
i would have crushed each and every one of them my self acording to the Geneava Convention the penalty for treason is Death
so i Seport evry action that was taken in Timor-Timur if you ask me they should have done the Soetomo method burn the island to the ground and eliminate there Koalition to the last man and make a international statement that we will not eccept there terorism.
and that trayrors need to be hung.

our officers are not to be judged what they did was for the motherland according to the soldiers manual and the Geneava convention article 47:8 at the chapter acts of war .

and aboud the dutch Crown-prince he should coop his mother is a weak coward unfit to rule over an empire.
but he can generaly reform the origional Rijk Der Nederlanden to it's glory they had when it was one with belgium. that is what we call
Total monarchi like Brunei & Nippon & Thailand & Camboja

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 29-11-2004 10:56 budowono1 wrote:
and aboud the dutch Crown-prince he should coop his mother is a weak coward unfit to rule over an empire.

It is mentioned to you before that she does not rule the country, the Goverment does.
Although she might have a lot of influence on the Goverment. Emoticon: Yawn

Further more on what proof are you confinsed that Willem en Maxima are able to rule the country?
Maybe he knows something about water, but it doesn't mean he knows how to rule a country. And after that what will be the next step? The Dutch need go back to Indonesia?

Or do you know how to rule this country?

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

You seem a bit frustrated that a ramshackle bunch of guerillas (read Fretilin) where able to resist the all-powerfull Indonesian army for so long and in the end the people of Timor leste voted for their own independence, in spite of all the terror. I took notice of your opinion. First the Indonesian army, and there henchmen did every effort to destroy Timor Leste. Secondly, have you ever been eye to eye with a mother, father, child of East-Timores origin that lost a familymember? I don't think so, otherwise you would not speak that way. For what it is worth, the emperor of Japan has less political power then the king/queen of the Netherlands. The same goes for the king of Thailand and Cambodia. Brunei is a total other story, if they would not have oil, nobody would know this outpost (in fact, is it not originally part of Indonesia, like whole South-East Asia, referring to the Majapahit-legend)
The lessons you learn on the KMA are -it seems- beyond your comprehension. Can you show me the article in the Geneva-convention that punishs treason, or the like. And condones hanging, burning of property and so on?
The surrounding countries are warned. if genderal Budowono returns to Indonesia, war will shortly break out. Maybe you should first try to unite Belgium and the Netherlands again, as a sort of experiment. Then (1830!) ik took 10 days of campaigning. Now maybe even a bit less. The Belgians are cowards as we know.

Amadeus
User
spacer line

On 29-11-2004 10:56 budowono1 wrote:
Timor-timur desurved every treathment .
they where trators and colabarating with the War-crimonal Gusmo.
i would have crushed each and every one of them my self acording to the Geneava Convention the penalty for treason is Death
so i Seport evry action that was taken in Timor-Timur if you ask me they should have done the Soetomo method burn the island to the ground and eliminate there Koalition to the last man and make a international statement that we will not eccept there terorism.
and that trayrors need to be hung.

Budowono are you a clown or do you need psychotherapy? By the way were did you learn english? Emoticon: Angry It's really horrible what you are saying.

budowono1
User
spacer line

i lurned English on Universitas Gajah mada but i gues you can't affort it only us interlectualy chalanged people can study there.

but yeah when i return to Indonesia i will setup my own campain.
and take back Timor-timur and i Will personaly make sure that the
War Criminal Gusmo gets the Jenderal Achmad Yani treathment,
him and his terorist clan.
and further more i will seport Raja Leopold to take backhis entire island.

i want to send Amphibious troups to Timor-Timur and burn it to the ground every man women and child must die if they resist
Republik-Indonesia.
it says in the Geneava Convention at the chapter aboud Treason and provoction of war that the penalty for treason is Death
but gusmo deserves to live so he may see that all these people lost there lives cause of him and when it's all done he dies a mysterious stroke at a militairy hospital this is the Golkar methot

Amadeus
User
spacer line

Budowono,

you can be a good actor in the great dictator from Charlie Chaplin. Emoticon: Very funny Emoticon: Very funny Emoticon: Very funny

budowono1
User
spacer line

Charlie Chaplin ?? wasn't that a 1920's actor in mute tilms last century ?? and what u mean great dictator i am not dictator i am a patriot a loyal son to the Motherland or is that wron acording to you ?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,240,767 topic views - 234,386 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,241 members - last post @ 22-10-2019 03:49 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,691,456 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com