indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Anyone who is willing to give his/her view on this item? It's not hard to choose from two candidates, as there are no others left.

And what if you had to choose because someone pointed a gun to your head, what would you do?

I heard some pretty friendly stories about Yudhoyono, but it's easy to explain all this. He's the fresh candidate and Mega has done her five years with reaching nothing. Same as Dutch politics.. new cabinet and soon everyone is dissatisfied because they can't do any good. (Doh, it's economy, not the current government). I think it's the same with Megawati. Maybe she wants to, but she doesn't have enough [money, power] to do so..

So for me... let Yudhoyono have a try, maybe he can do something good for the country we all love, or hate to love, or love to hate.

Yerun

spacer line  

Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono Emoticon: Worship Emoticon: Worship Emoticon: Worship

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

i would choose a real person ,but they are hard to find...!!!!

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 01-09-2004 09:03 reuveul wrote:
i would choose a real person ,but they are hard to find...!!!!

*pointing a gun to your head* "choose between Mega or SBY NOW!" Emoticon: Angry

Emoticon: Shiny

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

hihi, than i would say , sby

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Yudhoyono!
I think Indonesia needs a strong disciplined leader

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Albert H
User
User icon of Albert H
spacer line

I think SBY should be the best leader of Indonesia.

Confy
User
User icon of Confy
spacer line

the one who supports the police Emoticon: Wink

even though the police might not be doing that much its still better then getting the army on the street again imho

budowono1
User
spacer line

WIRANTO i don't trust yudhoryono.
1st he was Golkar than he was a sworn allie with Ibu-Mega now he turned agaynst her think what he would do when he's precident ?
Loyalty is importand it means you stick with your partai good or bad ?

WIRANTO stood by GOLKAR good Times and bad thats Loyalty
yudhoryono is an arogant fool he's not loyal to his partai so why would he be loyal to the people .....?
as asoldier he should know that Loyalty is importand and stick with your partai till death

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Budo,

I think you missed the point of general elections here. The Indonesian people voted for Mega & SBY for the final round. Other candidates are not competing anymore.

spacer line  

budowono reminds me of the dazed guy in the movie, "Blast from The Past." Emoticon: Very funny

spacer line  

speaking of loyalty, in my opinion sby has proven that he is not a yes-man nor an opportunist. he dares to leave the coveted post in mega's cabinet because they couldnt go along well anymore, politically speaking.

(would love to say more, but i am quite busy with the school siege in russia, very heartbreaking.. some people still believe in using terrorism means to reach political aims..gosh Emoticon: Angry

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I have nothing against Megawati but her husband is an awfull guy with a lot of influence. I have also always the impression that Mega - if you would ask her- prefers to cook a nice dinner for her family then to preside cabinetmeetings.
SBY is a ex-general with some dark spots in his past. He looks professional. His running mate Kalla has also dark spots (builded a business-empire on seized Indo-Chinese property). But It is always good to give people a second chance. One of the best presidents in the history of the USA was also a former general: Dwight Eisenhower.
So, SBY on one condition; he is the last president with a military background.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 03-09-2004 12:15 budowono1 wrote:
WIRANTO i dont trust yudhoryono.
1st he was Golkar than he was a sworn allie with Ibu-Mega now he turned agaynst her think what he would do when hes precident ?
Loyalty is importand it means you stick with your partai good or bad ?

WIRANTO stood by GOLKAR good Times and bad thats Loyalty
yudhoryono is an arogant fool hes not loyal to his partai so why would he be loyal to the people .....?
as asoldier he should know that Loyalty is importand and stick with your partai till death

Yeah.... I vote Wiranto for Budowono's country (whatever it is but Indonesia) and also Yoris as his vice president......hehehehe....eat that crap Budo.... Emoticon: Yes!

budowono1
User
spacer line

im serious Wiranto can Restore Indonesia glory.

= edit: sexist remark removed =

and Yodhoryono i don't trust a guy who doesn't show loyalty to his partai what kind of soldier is he..........!!!

so Wiranto is a true leader a true Soldier loyal and brave like a real Indonesia soldier seposed to be

and yoris is a fool a arogant diplomat a country can not be rulled by diplomasi by by perjuangan and Power
(POWER & DICIPLINE) the INDONESIA people that seports the new goverment should all be rehabilitated in camps till there jeneraly renewed to the way a Indonesia citysan should be

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.budowono
I'm probably not the only one who dislike your statements, against women, homosexuals and so on...
quotes: "weak like woman"-"rehabilitated in camps "???!!
is that what your learn at the military academy?
you should be ashame, so disgusting

budowono1
User
spacer line

yes that is what i lurn at akademi.
but it should be Ibu-Mega who should be a shame

do you really think that people vote for her cause she so good or cause she woman ???

it is cause of the fact that she wares the Name of her Father
The legiondairy Achmad Soekarno that is the only reason of her sucses if she was a ordinairy woman she would have made as far as perhaps just minister but never highier maybe sexis but reality

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Why has Megawati to be shamed of? Because she's a women? if you think so, please start your own forum, as I told you before. your stories from the "akademi" have NOTHING to do with reality.. o ya, I suggest you keep it quiet from now.

Yerun

budowono1
User
spacer line

no that is not what i sayd
but i wont explayn

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Budowono,
I have some good contacts at the KMA. Would you mind if i contact them referring to you?

budowono1
User
spacer line

why ....! would u do that huh ...?
they have no controll over me Indonesia Atache Militer
has controll over us

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.budowono; well well....interesting to read what you learn at the KMA haha...
I'm a pacifist and refused to serve in the army 18 years ago....huhm probably that's the reason we have other opinions...anyway this was my last reply towards you...good luck at the academy

budowono1
User
spacer line

i geus ur wright aboud that it is natural that people have difrent opinion it is human if not it would be a communist system would it ?

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On 06-09-2004 19:18 budowono1 wrote:
why ....! would u do that huh ...?
they have no controll over me Indonesia Atache Militer
has controll over us

Off course I would do that, if push comes to shove. I guess even the Indonesian military attache is interested in your secret ambtions. I am very dissapointed in the KMA i must say. Not finding out your strange political and philosophical ideas. I will be in the Netherlands quite soon, maybe i will visit the KMA and we can speak person to person.

budowono1
User
spacer line

maybe but do you have clearance to KMA i know i do as you know not any one can enter just like that

and there's your mistake i never share my political ambition with my Instructer not even with my superiors from Indonesia.
or as we say here (pas as ik gewonnen heb komt mijn mening naar voor) cause it is the savest way not to get killed

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,000,674 topic views - 234,994 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,725 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 04:56 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,822,972 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com