indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

rosetine
User
spacer line

hai cindy. maybe it s difficult to find single bule in jakarta. they are already maaried or always working, but if u visite yogjakarta, u can find single bule here. some of them are single coz they came to study or became a native here. best regard n good luck Emoticon: Smile

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

Hi cindy !

Be careful girly Emoticon: Yes! , you are still young enjoy your life. Maybe first you try live together with the orang bule Emoticon: Shiny . From there you can feel it, are you seriously want marry with bule Emoticon: Shiny . You are really different cultures.......!
And don't forget sex is very important also, right. Think about that Emoticon: Confused

rosetine
User
spacer line

hai cindy, if u want to have a relation with foreigner ( single )n perhaps u can continue ur relation seriusly, maybe u can stay in yogya for a few weeks. it s easy to find foreigner here coz they are student n a few of them work in jakarta but they must to learn bahasa indonesia first. so maybe u ll think abaout it, good luck, n best ergard Emoticon: Smile

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

And back to English and ontopic as well. And yes, I cleaned this topic from offtopic messages. Emoticon:

G_long
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Wink hihihi cindy I am sure you know what is hubby, that what you are looking for, is it right?.
Are you sure like bule food, as far as I know when you live in bule country , you start don't like their food and you will look for "nasi" and miss so much "bakso, sambal, gorengan, tahu, tempe and makanan abang2 hhmmm Emoticon: Nice ".
Btw don't think only the nice ones about bule, but also thinking about the different between us Emoticon: Smile . Hope you will get the best one, good luck.

Brrrrrr bloody winter Emoticon: Smile

rosetine
User
spacer line

hum... maybe if u stay in ygya to continue ur study, u can see n make a relations with bule here. i saw them ( young bule) came to yogya for studiying, so i think that u can be easy to make a relation first with them. good luck ya Emoticon: Bye bye

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,373,049 topic views - 223,823 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,733 members - last post @ 21-11-2017 11:08 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,381,345 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com