indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi..............im cindy 21 years old female. Im studying interior design at university and i will graduate my bachelor degree next year hopefully. I live in jakarta. I have dark brown long hair and bright asian color skin (not dark), my height is 5 feet 3 inchs and weight is 49kg.
Im open minded person, patience, faithfull, and intelligent. Well im looking for a guy who has good character and personality, maximum age is 30years old.
Please feel free to contact me..........im waiting
Emoticon: Bye bye

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

title changed to small font Emoticon: Wink

What do I have to think with 'bright asian color skin'. ?

Good luck.

Yerun

spacer line  

Well i just describe how do i look like because im new user here and i dont know how to show my pic Emoticon: Confused

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

ooh, pics! We love them. you can use the button 'add image' to insert the right tags, then you have to copy and paste the url in between. Your picture has to be online, there is no uploading at this forum (yet).

spacer line  

what do you mean insert the right tags?? and i dont understand how to copy and pate the url

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

you can use [ img ] your link here [ / img ] without the spaces. then it should work:

see? You can also look in the FAQ

spacer line  

thanks a lot Yerun for the direction Emoticon: Shiny
Anyway is she your girlfriend on the pic? Emoticon: Smile

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

maybe Emoticon: Wink

spacer line  

Emoticon: Wink

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

sounds good...
Good luck!

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

spacer line  

yeah hopefully..........

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

wauw that's a quick reply, you are really awaiting a guy...

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

spacer line  

yeah im online now. Are you online too??
This post is like my chat room Emoticon: Shiny so i like to quick reply
Where do you live maurist??

spacer line  

hai cindy, are you looking for a local or foreign man as a hubby? perhaps you can join temanster.com or msn im or yahoo! im. what i'm trying to say, you can start by getting to know many people first, from there then anything goes. You're an indonesian girl, so perhaps you're familiar with this phrase: koleksi, seleksi, resepsi, hehehe.... Emoticon: Bye bye

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

spacer line  

cindy and maurits, is something cooking between the two of you? Emoticon: Wink

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

I lived on Bali and Jakarta in my young life already and nowadays I live in Holland for 6 months. However, Indonesia, Japan and Thailand are always my most favourite countries to go to....
I am a market analyst for a hotel chain besides my study...
I speak fluent Dutch, English, French and I speak good German and Indonesian, and Spanish. Thereby I am beginning a course of Japanese, which I speak a little bit

Cheers Maurits

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Jeroen, time for a new subsite I guess....
Ibu Kinanti (hormat): koleksi, seleksi, resepsi sounds quite Dutch to me..

spacer line  

Bapak Diederick (hormat), I am not discussing the the roots of language here. "koleksi, seleksi, resepsi" is a phrase that is common among girls here. Anyway, thank you for the information.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

collectie, selectie, receptie... it is my business. It was triggered by that, mohon ma'af. But please go on with the loveline....

spacer line  

ah, dont be so formal here. just call me pinta, please. loveline, hihihi, i think i should leave cindy and her guy go on with theirs. I'm too old for this.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I was just teasing you with this Ibu, because you made already a remark in another discussion. Oh, so it is already her guy? How fast Indonesian women can move! Dong, I have to say now, isn't it.

spacer line  

hi Mrs.Pinta......nice to meet you here Emoticon: Shiny im looking for foreign guy.....
because im interested with them all Emoticon: Smile well i like their culture, food, language,music,etc. i have yahoo messenger but my friends are million far away from me so we're just friend nothing more. You know it's hard to have long distance relationship but i dont know is there any posibility to do that relationship???

spacer line  

Mrs.Pinta what is a hubby??do you mean hobby??
Would you tell me please about temanster.com???is that like a friendster.com???
Thank's Emoticon: Smile

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

kamu suka bule...?
Adoe, banjak cewek suka bule di Jakarta...
Tidak susa... banjak bule disana punya banjak huang...

spacer line  

yeah ic Maurits Emoticon: Smile But unfortunately my bule friends are already married. I met them at gym. You know its hard to find bule here if i did not hang out oftenly but unfortunately i dont have lots of time to hang out like that because of my school.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,889,266 topic views - 222,098 posts - 13,483 topics - 16,230 members - last post @ 19-09-2017 16:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,931,543 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com