indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Pilot returns plane to airport terminal over hard-headed caller
A domestic flight yesterday was disrupted by a stupid incident. The plane eventually left one hour late because a passenger refused to turn off his mobile phone while in the plane. The plane only departed when the passenger was unloaded from the plane at Medan's Polonia airport.
Continue reading , click the title

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

It's this kind of passengers that makes me puke, and there are many of them... in Indonesia as well.

federico31
User
spacer line

What an incredibly lack of respect for other people! One hour delay may not seem much, but it can mean missing a connecting flight or long-distance train or bus, etc. - It should be (perhaps it is???) possible to place such a passenger on a "black" list, preventing him to buy any plane ticket. During a few days after the first discourtesy, up to several months for a second nuisance. Regards.-

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

That has been one of the subjects raised on the issue.
Some people call it rude behaviour if one raises his voice over the matter.
Because one is considered a quest in a country. So different points of view as usual.

I mentioned the same subject in the discussion in Dutch.
But some people feel that you cannot interfere or say anything because we are guests in this country. I disagree with that point of view exactly for the reasons you gave.

I don't think it really matters, the rudeness didn't start with the other passengers regardless of any nationality. If one wants to keep silent that's his or her choice.

And yes there are country's where such passengers are blacklisted after an incident like this. No discussion on nationality there either.

It's only kinky the first time.

FredB
User
User icon of FredB
spacer line

Reading the article again but now in English, the subject changed sex. In Dutch it was a hardheaded woman.
Anyway, the pilot handled the situation just right, regardless any other passenger being overexcited about the event. If anyone didn't like the handling of the situation file a complaint with Madala.
I still see no reason for any excitation, and yes, the country is full of very undereducated, but still hardheaded people. That is an unchangable fact, wether some may puke on it or not. It propably has to do with character, wouldn't it?

Be careful what you wish for; you might get it!

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

FredB; it was not.. that woman was my own experience in a reply to this news item in the Dutch topic. I was not on the Mandala plane as well, but on a Wings Air plane. The Dutch news item tells you it was a man that was unloaded from a Mandala plane.

FredB
User
User icon of FredB
spacer line

You're absolutely right! I apologize. It is a bit confusing. Emoticon: Blush

Be careful what you wish for; you might get it!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,949,885 topic views - 222,205 posts - 13,488 topics - 16,247 members - last post @ 22-09-2017 20:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

90,042,862 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com