indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > User feedback > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Shanti
User
User icon of Shanti
spacer line

Hello Forum!

Im goin to marry a dutch man in 2009. I need to know what papers do I need for our marriage in NL. I might go to NL in March and need to prepare the documents before i leave Indonesia.

Please need your respond ASAP. Maybe you can also email or IM me at: she_cosmogirlRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com (email, YM, MSN).

Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Shanti

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Daar gaan we weer...

Gracias. Sama sama

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

On 04-12-2008 20:16 kiwimave wrote:
Daar gaan we weer...

English: here we go again... Emoticon: Laugh out loud

hati hati, pelan pelan

Shanti
User
User icon of Shanti
spacer line

Is it wrong to ask? Emoticon:

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

No not wrong to ask...i'm sure that you will get answers here.... Emoticon: Yes!

hati hati, pelan pelan

sammy
User
User icon of sammy
spacer line

Hi guys,

I had some more detailed questions to add. And maybe the dutch users can help me out here.

To marry in the netherlands we need the equivalent of a "uitreksel uit de Gemeentelijke Basisadministratie (GBA)". Where do we get that?

Also can somebody tell me about legalization procedure of the documents? I heard we had to go to Foreign affairs and the dutch embassy. Does anybody how much it will cost and how long it will take?

Thanks in advance

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

To marry in Belanda you need a birth certificate. From the city where you were born.
You need bring that to the "gemeentehuis" (cityhall) where you file for "ondertrouw" means you file to get married. There is a time period in "ondertrouw" before you can get married. Normally your invited to visit the civil servant who is the one who is sworn in to or appointed to executed the( ceremony) marriage procedure at the city hall. You then marry by Dutch law.

If you are a non Dutch citizen but Dutch national you can have the marriage filed in Den Haag where in city hall they will do the ceremony and you are also married by Dutch law.

The costs depend on the day you want to get married.
I dont know but the rule used to be was on monday morning earlie was free of charge.

Paperwork?
Especially from the non Dutch partner a lot.
Indeed here we go again, but Yogya Bali a forummember here has the most reliable knowledge.

I only wonder why people want to get married in Holland?
Whilst Dutch people decide to have their marriage for instance on Bali.

Incidently, een " uitreksel" you get in the town you live in.
If your a non registered Dutch national you have to go to Den Haag.

Good luck.

It's only kinky the first time.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 04-12-2008 05:46 Shanti wrote:
Hello Forum!

Im goin to marry a dutch man in 2009. I need to know what papers do I need for our marriage in NL. I might go to NL in March and need to prepare the documents before i leave Indonesia.

Please need your respond ASAP. Maybe you can also email or IM me at: she_cosmogirlRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com (email, YM, MSN).

Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Shanti

Tell your guy to go ASAP to his GEMEENTEHUIS!
You have to start finding a official translater for your papers into English.
If you ASAP surf on this forum, you will find ASAP an answer to many of your ASAP questions.
And if you ASAP look everyday on this forum instead asking us to send you an email. You might already have found ASAP your answers.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Yes Albert, cosmogirl is in a real hurry.
After the procedure we might want her to inform her ASAP about the divorce procedure Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 05-12-2008 15:12 oyibo wrote:
Yes Albert, cosmogirl is in a real hurry.
After the procedure we might want her to inform her ASAP about the divorce procedure Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Emoticon: Party!

And for that they need always a lawyer, "only the Sun goes up for Free". Emoticon: Sadley

Shanti
User
User icon of Shanti
spacer line

Thank you for wishing me an ASAP divorce. What a friendly forum here!

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Please check www.mfa.nl/jak
Everything about marrying a Dutch man you can find on that website (also in BI and English).

Zappa
User
spacer line

Dear Shanti,

Indeed: some people here aren't really nice at all...sorry.
But Yogya-Bali is right..:
please go to www.mfa.nl/jak :
this site tells you everything you need to do in Bahasa Indonesia ...!
I wish you good luck and a great wedding.

Zappa
User
spacer line

By the way Shanti :
Don't forget to have your papers legalized by the indonesian ambassy in Jakarta and translated in to english.
And beware of the time-schedule;after legalizing time starts running ( every legalized paper is vallued for 3 months)
Your future husband also needs a proove of income,besides a birth-certificate...
Anyway: you can find everything on the site: www.mfa.nl/jak
Again...: good luck !

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 10-12-2008 06:16 Zappa wrote:
Dear Shanti,

Indeed: some people here aren't really nice at all...sorry.
But Yogya-Bali is right..:
please go to www.mfa.nl/jak :
this site tells you everything you need to do in Bahasa Indonesia ...!
I wish you good luck and a great wedding.

Some people getting sick and tired of all the new members dumping their questions on this forum and expecting us to send them an email with all the answers.
While all their answers have already been discussed 10 times with others.

After that many of them never return back to this forum.

Have fun if you wish to discuss everything 11 times or more. Maybe you are a teacher in Indonesia. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Nemesis
User
User icon of Nemesis
spacer line

Shanti,
Please let your husband keep his full manhood..... And don't ask him 'to take care of you parents' after you are married. Emoticon: Worship

If you want to become a Dutch woman, these are the first things you will have to adapt to. Emoticon: Yes!

Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

Nemesis
User
User icon of Nemesis
spacer line

On 10-12-2008 02:26 Shanti wrote:
Thank you for wishing me an ASAP divorce. What a friendly forum here!
No, we wish you a very good marriage, but want you to be prepared to what you are going to do. Emoticon: Bye bye

Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,022,120 topic views - 234,171 posts - 13,691 topics - 25,081 members - last post @ 13-10-2019 22:18 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,417,584 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com