indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

louen
User
spacer line

I have recently come across an Islamic site, in which they show their suport for the Bali bombers. They even have a video thanking the Bali bombers, they say that the Bali bombers are better than Schappelle because her drug trafficking would in time kill a lot more people than the 200 that got killed in the bomb blast. Btw, this site is also in support of Osama bin laden as they have pictures of him.
Do the people in Indonesia support the Bali bombers?
In a news article in Australia, they have mentioned that the Bali bombers only set off the smaller bomb and "others" were responsible for the first big bomb, do you think this is true?
I am interested to know as the media tends to release what they want not exactly what is really true.
Thanks.

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

On 02-11-2008 21:12 louen wrote:
I have recently come across an Islamic site, in which they show their suport for the Bali bombers.

Can you show the link of this site?

gr
Anne Mieke

Need information about Flores? Take a look at the website "FLORES SURGA KITA" https://www.travel2flores.info/ (including many photo's) Avatar: Sarotari, Larantuka, the exact place the Palmerah bridge will be built. http://www.tidalbridge.com/

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I think you should give us the link indeed, so we can take a look as well before we judge.

louen
User
spacer line

Sorry I forgot to post the link. Emoticon: Stupid
Below is the link to the announcements page but you have to scroll quite away down and you'll see a picture of the Bali bombers and it says thank you. They even have a forum where they have picture of Osama with links to permissable terrorism and legitimate suicide attacks. Emoticon: Confused

link

fred uk
User
spacer line

Most that I know here think they deserve a bullet.
They killed so many people they did not even know.
Add to that the damage they did to Indonesians in general with the destruction of the tourist trade and the money that they made from it and the damage they did to Islam.

There are a few fools that think they are fighter for Allah, LIke Allah would want some soft twit to blow up his creations. What loonies.

fred uk
User
spacer line

Just read the site.
I can believe it but can't understand it.
Do these people have any idea how much damage they do to Islam with that rubbish?

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

The site is... to say.. radical and should be closed down because of inciting hatred if you ask me. Simple as that. What those people think is only for those without a brain.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Furthermore the topic of this title does not match the content of the topic, which is strange as well, or maybe just to stir things a little bit more?

louen
User
spacer line

The topic of this title does match the content as I am interested to see how Indnesian people really think about the bali bombers, Muslim and non Muslim.
I am not going to be one of those people that will believe everything the media will tell me as the media only tells us what they want us to know, right?

Some newspapers have written very negatively about the bombers and others have just reported just nuetral. Which I prefer as then I have no influence to decide what I think. Its interesting how people's opinions differ. It has been interesting here in Australia there actually people who support the Bali bombers. Even some are calling them martyrs. From the site I mentioned earlier a Sheikh has even written a message about the execution of the bali bombers saying that they are martyrs.

Dutchess
User
User icon of Dutchess
spacer line

It has been interesting here in Australia there actually people who support the Bali bombers. Even some are calling them martyrs. From the site I mentioned earlier a Sheikh has even written a message about the execution of the bali bombers saying that they are martyrs.

They're not good by their head.

Excuse me for my charcoal english.

Emoticon: Cooool

wablief?

mamalynn
User
spacer line

when you think of it many balinese were also killed in the bombings as happens so many times in indonesia. I think that random acts of terrorism are not only terrible but also cost the balinese economy in loss of tourist trade and made it exceedingly difficult for many people to survive.
whatever our beliefs, sanctity of life should be paramount. I don't believe much of what i read in thepapers either. they are controlled by people with wealth and even greater ambitions for power.
I have been in the village that one of thebali bombers came from and heard how sad they were on the whole and didn't agree with the bombings.
asalamualaikum to all.
an aussie

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,937,086 topic views - 234,974 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,709 members - last post @ 17-11-2019 06:57 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,784,770 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com