indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

For my daughter whose birthday is in December Iím trying to find a DVD from Anne Frank. Because she really loves that movie a lot and has as well the book in Bahasa Indonesia as the DVD in English.

Though because we already have one DVD we are trying to find an other edition.
We have the edition in where the player of Anne frank is Hannah Taylor Gordon.

If you have a copy from Anne Frank inwhere Anne Frank is being played by somebody else then Hannah Taylor Gordon, I would like to receive a copy of it.

Full expensive will be paid after we have received the DVD and confirmed that the player is some one else.

If you live in NL I will give you an address in NL.
If you live in IND I will give you an address in IND.

Thanks,

Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

spacer line  

As far as I know, there are two versions. A more recent one with Ben KIngsley as Otto Frank and a older one with Huub Stapel and Mary Steenburgen. I have the older one on Video but it's also aviable on DVD. Just Google under Attic - Story of Anne Frank. Good luck.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 23-10-2008 17:45 mister robert wrote:
As far as I know, there are two versions. A more recent one with Ben KIngsley as Otto Frank and a older one with Huub Stapel and Mary Steenburgen. I have the older one on Video but it's also aviable on DVD. Just Google under Attic - Story of Anne Frank. Good luck.

Thanks for the info,

But I do not wish to pay in holland sky high prices for an old copy? Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: I love it
therefore I am looking for a 2nd hand one.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

84,255,804 topic views - 240,037 posts - 13,725 topics - 32,727 members - last post @ 12-08-2020 17:40 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

137,420,914 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com