indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Dear all,
Taufik Hidayat from Indonesia has earned the first olympics gold medal for Indonesia!! You see, the young (and handsome Emoticon: Very funny ) badminton player beat Son something from South Korea , 15-8 15-7.
Horeee!!! The talented mr Hidayat will get himself a one billion rupiahs as a token of gratitude from the Indonesian government, and of course millions of adoring fans from sabang to merauke!

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

spacer line  

Please pardon my mixed-up grammar. I (and my other mates at the office) are so overjoyed with Taufik Hidayat's achievement in the Summer Games. This is something that hopefully can awaken the sense of nationality among Indonesian people. Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

And how about Mia Adina who won a silver medal last Thursday?(single badminton) She is Indonesian too , isnt she? Ok, so she changed her citizenship after she married her Dutch husband....so she won the silver medal for the Netherlands....but still....isn' t that something to be proud of as well, for Dutch and Indonesian people both?
Just wondering.....

Cindy

spacer line  

who is mia audina? Emoticon: Clown

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

Talking about Olympic metal.

How about the Bronze Badminton medal for mr.Sony.
Indonesia got a Silver medal as well but on wich discipline i don't know.

I know Gold is Fantastic, but don't forget the other medalist for Indonesia.

Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Worship Emoticon: Worship

Kepala botak tapi dengan otak

spacer line  

Olympics metal, you mean medal, right?
yes of course, sonny get a bronze and lisa rumbaweas got a silver for weight-lifting. no, of course i don't forget the other medalists. They are all heroes, even the athletes who are less fortunate in the Games. Everyone's a hero for they have represented the country with all their might and efforts. Emoticon: Worship

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

And then to think that Taufik was at the brink of playing for Singapore, because of all the hassle within the Indonesian badminton federation. I will further be silent about the treatment of Mia Audina by the same federation. The reaction of Kinanti is clear enough I would say.

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

On 21-08-2004 22:40 kinanti pinta wrote:
Olympics metal, you mean medal, right?
yes of course, sonny get a bronze and lisa rumbaweas got a silver for weight-lifting. no, of course i dont forget the other medalists. They are all heroes, even the athletes who are less fortunate in the Games. Everyones a hero for they have represented the country with all their might and efforts. Emoticon: Worship

No, when i write METAL i mean METAL and not MEDAL . Because Gold , Silver and Bronze ( Copper, Tin Aluminium) are all metals and not medals Emoticon: Smile . And i find it a great achievement, considering the sportfacilities in Indonesia (except for Jakarta,there is everything on the right level). Huray for Indonesia. Emoticon: Worship Emoticon: Worship Emoticon: Worship

IndoKece
User
spacer line

There are two Indonesian-born sportmen play for other countries, ie: Mia Audina for Netherlands and Ronald Susilo for Singapore. Signs of talent outflowing here?

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Well congratulations to ya..
Dont follow sports like badminton. It's not my kind a sport. Whatever..congratulation...to ya all!!
Emoticon: Wink

budowono1
User
spacer line

ofcource thats normal Batminton is our game.
for over 20 yrs we the best

SheMerc
User
spacer line

20 years...well that's a long time.
Be proud of it guys.
Tennis and golf is my game, also rally and 4x4 offroad.
Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Wink

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 23-08-2004 23:57 budowono1 wrote:
ofcource thats normal Batminton is our game.
for over 20 yrs we the best

we = Chinese? it has nothing to do with YOU I think so.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

The majority of Indonesia missed out this golden feat of Taufiq as not even a single TV station aired it Live , So hope this give s a good lesson to the Money oriented TV stations in Indonesia to learn .

Rgds,
Aliakbar

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 24-08-2004 09:48 aliakbar wrote:
The majority of Indonesia missed out this golden feat of Taufiq as not even a single TV station aired it Live , So hope this give s a good lesson to the Money oriented TV stations in Indonesia to learn .

Rgds,
Aliakbar

Money oriented, aren't we all? If you buy something (the Olympics) and sell it (commercials) for less... what's the existance of a (commercial) TV station?

Yerun

budowono1
User
spacer line

So china now maybe but other years Indonesia no 1.
so we can get back at china cause we better to chinees.

EdwinJ
User
spacer line

Budowono,

Please don't be so childish..... Emoticon: Cry

Edwin

budowono1
User
spacer line

what is it wrong to seport ur own people ?

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

On 24-08-2004 09:48 aliakbar wrote:

Rgds,
Aliakbar

Budowono1,
I hope otherwise for Indonesia but like AliAkbar wrote,
The Indonesian National TV networks didn't broadcast the final Langsung.
How can you you motivate the next generation if you don't show the achievments of your best Badmintonplayer of this moment.
And i think that the Chinese are better motivated at this moment because they are preparing on becoming the best and most goldmedal winning country of the next Olympic Games 2008 in Beijing.
Hopefully the Indonesian Gouvernment is prepared to fund Toplevel athletes and spend less money on playing wargames against their own Rakyat outside Jawa.

budowono1
User
spacer line

yah thats true but i think only for the moment they just need more confidence i think bringing back gold gives confidence to our people

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

88,119,724 topic views - 240,766 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,291 members - last post @ 20-01-2021 23:02 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

143,551,238 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com