indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

rhalff
User
spacer line

Hi I'm searching for some housing in bandung this month (next week) for a month.

Any good suggestions ?

Preferably not hotels, because I want to keep it cheap Emoticon: Smile

My last option was only 1.5 million for a full month, but the room wasn't available anymore.

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

you might try OBC at ciumbeluit, they got nice rooms with telephone, hot shower, satelite tv plus room service and i think it's around 1,5jt a month or so, you can bring girls (or men) no problems, they got a cafe too with pooltables....

Dutchess
User
User icon of Dutchess
spacer line

1000000 IR = 75 euro, if I am right?.

Are there 3 till 4* apartments in Bandung preferably in a nice secure environment with sport accommodation?

Or names of relevant websites I can get more information?

wablief?

rhalff
User
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.madrotter: thanks for the suggestion!

and dutchess, yes that's about 75 euro, even less actually.

rhalff
User
spacer line

hm, aangezien iedereen toch nederlands is...

OBC was ook vol, iemand anders nog suggesties ? :-)

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

53,515,932 topic views - 224,969 posts - 13,551 topics - 17,186 members - last post @ 18-01-2018 21:48 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

95,035,218 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com